Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

How can I remove my avatar Image from Gravatar?

Alexhost
K 0

Kulot6969

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲265
1 years of service
I would like to completely remove my avatar image from Gravatar, and just use the default image for the forum (no image). How can I do this?
Maybe a moderator or an admin do this for me?

Bro save koto for future reference

OP
M 0

MusoniusRufus

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲118
1 years of service

If you use an e-mail during sign-up and you have assigned a profile picture on that email account, that would be the cause why you have already a profile pic even though you ain't ARDENT yet.

Try removing the image from your email account then refresh KATZ page. If that won't solve the problem, reach me back ت
I've tried removing image like you said and changing it but it is stuck on this image.
Could you please remove it for me?
Thanks

J 0

Joms07

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲65
4 months of service
I would like to completely remove my avatar image from Gravatar, and just use the default image for the forum (no image). How can I do this?
Have you found solution to this?

D 0

davedave31

2nd Account
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲70
4 months of service
Need po ata maging admin muna

T 0

test1234test

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲60
1 years of service
di ko rin mahanap sagot

Top Bottom