Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

HBIT.TO HBIT is Killing the forum!

Alexhost
host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,361
10 years of service
I don't know way this forum keeps on pushing it's community to use the BHIT trash. It keeps you in a loop with its s2pid captcha and if you're lucky enough to get past it, you'll be greeted with it's limping DL speed. No wonder you pips are leaving.
don’t assume people are leaving if you’re the only one who think that way. you don’t have the data stating that katz has less visitors compared before. If you don’t like the new rule about using hbit then find another site where you can share anything freely and safely.

Y 0

ytpricy

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲151
6 months of service
I don't know way this forum keeps on pushing it's community to use the BHIT trash. It keeps you in a loop with its s2pid captcha and if you're lucky enough to get past it, you'll be greeted with it's limping DL speed. No wonder you pips are leaving.
make sure you read the forum guides and the announcement before asking question and make sure that you post it in the right section para iwas warning or ban. Salamat

J 0

jambajuicepapi

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲212
2 years of service
yes
very true

D 0

Dellioura.Six9

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲218
1 years of service
I'm sorry to hear that you are having those captcha, better stop using VPN I guess. I do apologize for the download speed you're getting for being a Free User of HBIT, you can read more about getting your speed faster here >>> Make HBIT Faster
I'm not using VPN when the site loop me with it's captcha. I tried to register for that premium membership but I encountered the same thing. Their is a captcha in the registration page and It loop me to frustration.
Wala naman captcha for me, maybe your VPN and ISP is at fault?

L 0

loginme01

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲173
5 months of service
na i think HBIT is a good storage

Top Bottom