Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

HBIT.TO HBIT is Killing the forum!

Alexhost
OP
B 0

Bunny18

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,486
1 years of service
I don't know way this forum keeps on pushing it's community to use the BHIT trash. It keeps you in a loop with its s2pid captcha and if you're lucky enough to get past it, you'll be greeted with it's limping DL speed. No wonder you pips are leaving.

PaoLUL 113

PaoLUL

Paragon
Contributor
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,114
1 years of service
I'm sorry to hear that you are having those captcha, better stop using VPN I guess. I do apologize for the download speed you're getting for being a Free User of HBIT, you can read more about getting your speed faster here >>> Make HBIT Faster

OP
B 0

Bunny18

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,486
1 years of service
I'm not using VPN when the site loop me with it's captcha. I tried to register for that premium membership but I encountered the same thing. Their is a captcha in the registration page and It loop me to frustration.

PaoLUL 113

PaoLUL

Paragon
Contributor
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,114
1 years of service
I'm not using VPN when the site loop me with it's captcha. I tried to register for that premium membership but I encountered the same thing. Their is a captcha in the registration page and It loop me to frustration.
Oww. Probably your ISP doesn't like Hbit. Anyway, the only loop I have encountered in Hbit is trying to log-in which happens rarely. I already entered the correct login credentials and it still routes me back to log in again, not accepting the credentials I have already entered. Rarely happens. I just assumed you have VPN because the only time I have issues with captcha is when I have VPN on. If you are looking to get the premium hbit then go ahead and buy grants for it, that's the best way to deal with the download speed that you are frustrated about. Anyway thanks for liking the sets I've posted.

K 0

kashimi

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲206
1 years of service
its kinda filled with random stuff i guess

K 0

kalichronicles

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲363
1 years of service
I don't know way this forum keeps on pushing it's community to use the BHIT trash. It keeps you in a loop with its s2pid captcha and if you're lucky enough to get past it, you'll be greeted with it's limping DL speed. No wonder you pips are leaving.
Amenm same

K 0

kalichronicles

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲363
1 years of service
Thanks bro
Oww. Probably your ISP doesn't like Hbit. Anyway, the only loop I have encountered in Hbit is trying to log-in which happens rarely. I already entered the correct login credentials and it still routes me back to log in again, not accepting the credentials I have already entered. Rarely happens. I just assumed you have VPN because the only time I have issues with captcha is when I have VPN on. If you are looking to get the premium hbit then go ahead and buy grants for it, that's the best way to deal with the download speed that you are frustrated about. Anyway thanks for liking the sets I've posted.
Thanks bro

M 0

Markpruner

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲118
1 years of service
It could be a VPN issue. I just started using, and so far no Captcha.

Top Bottom