Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

From Zero To Nvivo (Release 1)

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

6f7a4d925551a7b679bcb6a8272a03af.jpeg

From Zero To Nvivo (Release 1)
Published 2/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.03 GB | Duration: 5h 28m

Impress everyone with your data analysis​

What you'll learn
Use NVivo for Qualitative data analysis
Explore the data, make a note of your observations and link these notes to other elements of the project
Categorize your data into folders, sets and cases
Understand and use File and Case classifications
Assign attributes and values (e.g. gender, age or any other chosen characteristic) to your Files and Cases
Compare cases and files by attributes and values (e.g. did men and women express similar views?)
Code the data
Create, delete, rename, merge and aggregate codes
Carry out two stages of coding (initial and focused codes) and turn these codes into Themes
Use a Matrix Coding Query and CrossTab Query to explore and compare coded concepts against assigned attributes and values
Use word frequency and text search queries
Create Mind Maps reflecting your assumptions, observations and expectations
Create Project Maps and Concept Maps to explore and visualise links in your project
Use Autocoding and understand its limitations
Use NVivo to analyze Focus Group data
Use NVivo to analyze Questionnaire data
THINK like a professional qualitative researcher!
Requirements
NO data set is required (you will be provided with a sample data set to work with)
You should have a licensed NVivo (ideally the Release 1 version) software installed on your computer
The course was recorded on the WINDOWS version, and although it is very similar to the MAC version, some may find the differences confusing
Description
"A million times better than the ones at my uni! " - Claire L. Johnston "I highly recommend this course and instructor. He is a savior for the new researcher!!!!" - Jody BergstromWhether you are completely new to NVivo, or have some previous experience with it, you will find this course both useful and enjoyable. I am a professional researcher, research consultant and academic tutor, and in this course, I will teach you complex ideas in a simple and approachable way and I will make sure that when you complete it:- you will be able to use a variety of functions of NVivo, ranging from simple note-making, sorting and coding to more complex data queries (see the details in the "What you'll learn" section above)- you will understand how NVivo can help you take Your data analysis to a higher level. You will have a good understanding of what can be done to enrich your data analysis and how to use NVivo for this purpose- you will impress your supervisors, teachers, employers or colleagues with the depth of the analysis you undertakeThe best thing about this course is that all lessons are logically connected - the analytic ideas that emerge early in the course when we record our initial thoughts will be later tested when we learn to code and conduct various coding queries. I do not just talk about how to conduct a given query without first explaining what this query is, how it will help us, and why we may want to conduct it in the first place!This is, in fact, what my students seem to like most about my courses - the way I explain things, the way the lessons are organised and the way I support my students throughout (I am very responsive to messages and always do my best to assist each student personally). I hope that you will take this course and we will soon embark on this exciting analytic journey together! PS you don't even need your own data for this course - I provide you with a sample data set that I am using in the videos ! :) ! Please not that the course was recorded on the WINDOWS version, and although it is very similar to the MAC version, some may find the differences confusing
Overview
Section 1: Hi, Hello, Welcome!
Lecture 1 Introduction to the course and some important remarks
Lecture 2 A note about our hypothetical study and about completing the course on Udemy
Section 2: Starting a new NVivo project and importing the data
Lecture 3 Starting a new project
Lecture 4 Understanding the NVivo workspace
Lecture 5 Importing the data
Section 3: Making notes and recording initial ideas
Lecture 6 The importance of note-taking in research - Introduction to Section 3
Lecture 7 Annotations
Lecture 8 Memos
Lecture 9 See Also Links
Section 4: Organizing the data
Lecture 10 Introduction to Section 4
Lecture 11 Folders
Lecture 12 Sets
Lecture 13 File Classifications
Lecture 14 Case Classifications - what are they and when to use them?
Lecture 15 Creating Case Classifications
Lecture 16 Visualizing classifications, attributes and values
Lecture 17 Updating a classification sheet with existing attributes and values
Lecture 18 Importing a new classification sheet
Section 5: Coding and thematic analysis
Lecture 19 What does Qualitative data analysis involve? (Introduction to Section 5)
Lecture 20 Creating and deleting codes
Lecture 21 Highlighting codes and adding "coding stripes"
Lecture 22 "Code with me" - a presentation of the first stage of thematic analysis
Lecture 23 How long to code for before developing themes?
Lecture 24 Creating folders for codes
Lecture 25 "Code with me" - 2nd stage of thematic analysis - merging, moving, reading codes
Lecture 26 Aggregating codes
Lecture 27 So, when will our themes "emerge"? Moving from codes to themes...
Lecture 28 "Code with me" - Developing themes
Lecture 29 Basic charts for visualizing codes
Lecture 30 Creating charts that show coding for attribute values
Lecture 31 Autocoding
Lecture 32 Coding images/scanned text
Section 6: Queries and further analysis
Lecture 33 Introduction to data queries in NVivo
Lecture 34 Text Search query
Lecture 35 Word Frequency query
Lecture 36 Coding query
Lecture 37 Compound query
Lecture 38 Matrix coding query
Lecture 39 CrossTab query
Lecture 40 Storing query results and criteria
Section 7: Analyzing other types of data
Lecture 41 Introduction to analyzing other types of data in NVivo
Lecture 42 Focus Groups: Introduction, Importing and Autocoding
Lecture 43 Focus Groups: Analyzing focus group data
Lecture 44 Questionnaires: Introduction and Importing
Lecture 45 Questionnaires: Reading the questionnaire data
Lecture 46 Questionnaires: Analyzing the questionnaire data
Section 8: Mind Maps, Concept Maps and Project Maps
Lecture 47 The role of diagrams in qualitative data analysis
Lecture 48 Mind Maps
Lecture 49 Concept Maps
Lecture 50 Project Maps
Those willing to learn to use NVivo for Qualitative data analysis (Beginner Level),Those who have already used this software but want to develop their skills further (Pre-intermediate Level),Students undertaking their Master's/PhD study,Academics & Researchers wishing to improve their skill set,Recent graduates wishing to increase their employability (being able to use NVivo is a valued skill in research and academic jobs)

8d8dcb9a1c286e90498e80ff095d8cb3.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom