Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Free medical advice

I 11.1K

illegal555

Alpha and Omega
Ardent
Member
Access
Ardent
Member
Access
Power User
Fan Favorite
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
4,266
Solutions
1
Reaction score
3,279
Points
113
Age
38
Location
Philippines
grants
₲1,034
Hey katzmates! Been a member here for quite awhile now, so as thanks, I'd like to answer any medical/health related questions you might have to the best of my abilities. I know my word isn't worth much in an anonymous forum like this, but rest assured I will give the best advice I can. I might not be able to reply instantly, but I will do my best to answer every question posted in this thread. I invite all of my colleagues from the health sector to join in here as well. Let's help each other out!
 
  • Like
Reactions: blank0608 and setofaj
K 1.3M

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Staff member
Moderator
Philanthropist
Access
Moderating
Philanthropist
Access
Top Contributor
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
1,180,342
Reaction score
63,377
Points
113
grants
₲13,218
illegal555 Next time always upload your files sa https://dl.katz.to para siguradong di ma dedeadlink.

*Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
 
B 151

blank0608

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Dec 23, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲196
Hey katzmates! Been a member here for quite awhile now, so as thanks, I'd like to answer any medical/health related questions you might have to the best of my abilities. I know my word isn't worth much in an anonymous forum like this, but rest assured I will give the best advice I can. I might not be able to reply instantly, but I will do my best to answer every question posted in this thread. I invite all of my colleagues from the health sector to join in here as well. Let's help each other out!
for dandrufff and bad breath do you have any advise sir?
 
B 148

Banana51

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Points
6
grants
₲55
eat clean exercise avoid eating junk and drinking etc
 
Top Bottom