Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

FREE Medical Advice

P 0

Politicalpotato

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
82
Reaction score
689
Points
83
Location
Manila
grants
₲2,035
This is a thread to discuss medical issues. Appropraitely qualified members will provide responses. I will try to monitor this thread every day.

Feel free to ask questions or provide answers. However, you must treat the advice provided here as general. You should always refer to a licensed physician for medical advice specific to your situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fukikon
B 0

Bashou

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲192
Hi, necroposting I know, but it seemed relevant to what I'm curious about. My mother's family has a very long history in both thyroid cancer aswell as diabetes. However my father's genes are very dominant, in that I look very similar to him. Should I be worried about these issues in the future?
 
Y 0

yotiyoti

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Apr 10, 2022
Messages
163
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
36
Location
USA
grants
₲1,302
Hello, you can never say na your father's genes are dominant since you look similar to him. Hindi namimili ang sakit. Its better to get a proper check-up para ma screen ka ng maayos for risk ng thyroid cancer and diabetes.
 
D 0

DrD

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2023
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲206
Hello, I have been experiencing shortness of breath due to vaping 2.5 percent disposable vapes. Can this situation still be reversible if I decided to quit right now, I’ve been for the past 2 days po
 
R 0

RichardJ55

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 9, 2023
Messages
117
Reaction score
1
Points
18
grants
₲388
Hello, I have been experiencing shortness of breath due to vaping 2.5 percent disposable vapes. Can this situation still be reversible if I decided to quit right now, I’ve been for the past 2 days po
maybe you should to stop na mag progress yan..
 
E 207

ediWewz

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲118
always consult a professional when in doubt. the earlier the better
 
E 207

ediWewz

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Apr 28, 2024
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲118
always consult a professional when in doubt. the earlier the better
 
Top Bottom