Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Question During day off saan kayo usually tumatambay or nagpapalipas ng oras to at least enjoy the time while having your off?

J 475

justforfunn_

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
279
Reaction score
14
Points
18
grants
₲631
usually I just visit my parents lang e, though I've been putting it off for the last couple of months kasi I met new friends, I probably should visit during my next off though haha
 
Y 258

yenyendiaz33

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 14, 2022
Messages
94
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
33
Location
Philippines
grants
₲398
wla kse tlga probinsya kame. wla namang mapagtambayan dito kundi bahay lng. sarap sana gumala eh..
 
D 320

dmsom

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
138
Reaction score
7
Points
18
grants
₲371
I work from home and spend my days off at home.
 
H 207

hyperion22

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Apr 21, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲154
Sa Wildlife, dun sa mga upuan sa tabi ng lagoon habanb pinapanood ang pag lubog ng araw
 
Top Bottom