Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Drawing Realistic Animals With Simple Shapes Birds

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

2c730afded5f565c3f9d35743f7b1b43.jpg

2022-11-18
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.34 GB | Duration: 1h 10m

Drawing Realistic Animals With Simple Shapes Birds​

About This Class
For this class, we will be drawing birds for our final project. We will break down bird shapes, and observe how different birds have different proportions and learn how to use negative space and a gri
Description
Have you ever wondered how artists are able to transfer realistic drawings onto paper so effortlessly? Have you hoped that you could draw like that too? If you have, then this is the perfect class to get started on your journey to learning how to draw realistic animals.
In this basic drawing class, we break down the basics of drawing to its fundamentals. Observation is key to drawing, and a lot of beginning artists skip learning how to break subjects down into shapes and how to relate the shapes to each other as a whole. They dive right into interesting details, which leads to frustration, as they miss the basic structure to hold all the details in the right place.
Join artist and illustrator, Mirka Hokkanen, as she teaches you how to better observe your subjects, break things down and how to draw things proportionately. By the end of the class, you'll have the basic skills and more confidence in sketching and drawing realistic animals. We will be concentrating on drawing birds in this class.
You'll learn how to
Understand shape language of birds
Use a grid as a secondary guide
How to observe shape relationships
Draw birds from reference
This class is perfect for beginners who are looking to strengthen their drawing and observational skills. These skills will trickle into other areas of your art. You can use the same principles to add color and details to your work, to any subject matter and to other media like painting and digital art.
The handout with exercises makes practice easy and fun.
What are you waiting for, let's dive in!
Project Guide
For this class, we will be drawing birds for our final project. We will break down bird shapes, and observe how different birds have different proportions and learn how to use negative space and a grid as support for drawing. I hope that you feel confident to branch out and use your own photos for reference for further practice. To keep things easier for you, I have included the photo for our final drawing in the handout, but if you are adventurous, feel free to use any photo that you want.
You need only simple materials for this class
Download and print out the handout, to have them right next to you for easy learning.
Pencil
Extra paper for drawing your final project
Eraser or Kneaded eraser
I love to support our community so if you share your class projects on Instagram, please tag me at @MirkaHokkanen or @MirkaDraws and @Skillshare, so we can like and comment your post and boost your engagement. I also try to re-share stories if I catch them on time.
Overview
Lesson 1:Introduction to Class
Lesson 2:Class Project
Lesson 3:Breaking Things Into Shapes
Lesson 4:Bird Shapes + Wings
Lesson 5:Trick 1: Using Negative Space as a Guide
Lesson 6:Trick 2: Using a Grid
Lesson 7:Final Project - Owl Sketch
Lesson 8:Final Project - Adding Details
Lesson 9:Final Project - Final Touches
Lesson 10:Final Thoughts

20ace0d148b736032fc195a9fbc95632.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom