Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Draw Floral Animal Silhouettes in Procreate

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,578
2 years of service

29983c4a6d4d1853ca96dba83ad7a602.jpeg

Duration: 3h 36m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 2.62 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Pick your favorite animal and learn how to draw it on your iPad with vintage floral embellishments! This Procreate class is for all levels, from beginner to professional. You'll learn step-by-step how to illustrate a custom animal silhouette filled with hand-drawn flowers.
Why animal silhouettes with botanical embellishments? Animal motifs and flowers are two of the most popular, on-trend themes in surface design and art licensing. Plus, it's pretty fun to draw your favorite animal! This class is all about enjoying the process of drawing digitally while learning the fundamentals of Procreate.
The goal isn't just to create a gorgeous illustration, but also to create something that will sell well. You're going to learn how to key into what's trending and how to infuse your own unique artistic voice into your artwork so whatever you create is uniquely you.
This is a comprehensive Procreate course packed with tips and tricks to optimize your creative workflow. You'll finish the class with a final piece of artwork that's ready to sell or license through online print-on-demand sites like Society6, marketplaces like Etsy, or anywhere else.
This class is broken down into easy-to-digest segments. Each step will focus on a different skill: brainstorming, thumbnail sketches, color exploration, outlining, filling with color, and finalizing your illustration. You'll even learn handy tricks like infusing metallic glitter accents, creating multiple color alterations, and cropping and resizing your artwork for various outputs.
Who this class is for
Anyone who wants to learn digital drawing
Artists
Illustrators
Surface Designers
Hobbyists
Anyone who is interested in drawing on their iPad
This is a beginner-friendly class, so even if you've never used Procreate before, you're going to be able to follow along just fine and create a gorgeous floral animal illustration. And if you're already a Procreate pro, you're going to get my best tips & tricks for creating professional-level illustrations.
Just like all my other Procreate classes, I'm packing this one with a ton of free stuff! You'll get a free Procreate outline brush, a high-res glittery metallic texture and a collection of on-trend color palettes that I created myself. I'm also giving you a watercolor paper texture that's prepped just for this class, so it'll fit perfectly into your canvas.

e983b9edfc83d78083e17150c2559eff.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,529
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

E 0

emerjensey

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲55
4 months of service
o

29983c4a6d4d1853ca96dba83ad7a602.jpeg

Duration: 3h 36m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 2.62 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Pick your favorite animal and learn how to draw it on your iPad with vintage floral embellishments! This Procreate class is for all levels, from beginner to professional. You'll learn step-by-step how to illustrate a custom animal silhouette filled with hand-drawn flowers.
Why animal silhouettes with botanical embellishments? Animal motifs and flowers are two of the most popular, on-trend themes in surface design and art licensing. Plus, it's pretty fun to draw your favorite animal! This class is all about enjoying the process of drawing digitally while learning the fundamentals of Procreate.
The goal isn't just to create a gorgeous illustration, but also to create something that will sell well. You're going to learn how to key into what's trending and how to infuse your own unique artistic voice into your artwork so whatever you create is uniquely you.
This is a comprehensive Procreate course packed with tips and tricks to optimize your creative workflow. You'll finish the class with a final piece of artwork that's ready to sell or license through online print-on-demand sites like Society6, marketplaces like Etsy, or anywhere else.
This class is broken down into easy-to-digest segments. Each step will focus on a different skill: brainstorming, thumbnail sketches, color exploration, outlining, filling with color, and finalizing your illustration. You'll even learn handy tricks like infusing metallic glitter accents, creating multiple color alterations, and cropping and resizing your artwork for various outputs.
Who this class is for
Anyone who wants to learn digital drawing
Artists
Illustrators
Surface Designers
Hobbyists
Anyone who is interested in drawing on their iPad
This is a beginner-friendly class, so even if you've never used Procreate before, you're going to be able to follow along just fine and create a gorgeous floral animal illustration. And if you're already a Procreate pro, you're going to get my best tips & tricks for creating professional-level illustrations.
Just like all my other Procreate classes, I'm packing this one with a ton of free stuff! You'll get a free Procreate outline brush, a high-res glittery metallic texture and a collection of on-trend color palettes that I created myself. I'm also giving you a watercolor paper texture that's prepped just for this class, so it'll fit perfectly into your canvas.

e983b9edfc83d78083e17150c2559eff.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:
this one is kinda hard

Top Bottom