Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Communication & Social Behavior Master Class | Accredited

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

tkmq1ua6sk6sl8hjrns1otu2r34660uw.jpg

Communication & Social Behavior Master Class | Accredited
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.44 GB | Duration: 1h 55m

Learn social & professional communication, speak confidently in groups & one-on-one, experience social confidence​

What you'll learn
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
How to Communicate Well to Advise Clients How & Where to Improve
How to Become Empowered Once You Learn About How You Communicate & Where to Improve
The Most Common Areas of Error in Communication
Practical Master Communication
Relationship Communication, Social Communication, Do's nd Don'ts
What You Should Know on Dates, One-on-One, in Groups, and Professional Environments
How to Build Confidence & Self-Esteem with What You Have
Behavioral Modification Consciousness- See It & Change It
Conversation Killers To Avoid & Timing Certain Conversations
Overcoming Social Awkwardness By Being You
Positive Thinking & When to Share. You Are Special, Not Everyone Deserves You
Why You Are Already Interesting, Know What Is Cool About Yourself
What It Means to Be Genuine, Understanding Communication Isn't A Game, Its You Being You
Requirements
All Levels
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIEDOver 800 Students have taken this course with great reviews! In this course I share with you common communication struggles people have in their relationships, in developing relationships, in setting boundaries and overcoming their need to say yes to everything, in order to be polite. In this course, you will learn how to find your own unique voice and expression, and to use it affectively in creating the communications you would like to have, with people you'd like to have them with. This includes knowing how to end dialogues you aren't interested in, with people you don't care for. There is a polite way to communicate I call "calm assertive" that is borrowed from Cesar Millan and who works with dogs. Well, it works with people too, and you will see it exampled here. Take this information, apply it to your own life and be able to apply it to help your clients, friends and family. These are the most common examples of communication struggles that come up in my therapy practice, our lives, and are so simple to overcome with this course. PS) If this is your first time with me, or your back again, thank you so much for taking my class. When I teach, we always have fun! Please make sure at your earliest convenience when prompted, that you leave a review, so that others can find me. Help create my success! I greatly appreciate it! With this course you will change your communication ability and skill in under 2 hours. Happy Learning!All Courses Are Accredited Through International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)For Your Personalized Certificate from Place of Bliss Academy, please email me at
Overview
Section 1: Introduction Video From Sufi
Lecture 1 Introduction to Sufi, your instructor, and an overview of this course!
Lecture 2 Recommended Reading List
Section 2: The Speak Easy Steps
Lecture 3 4 Steps to Speak Easy: Step 1- Be Interesting
Lecture 4 4 Steps to Speak Easy: Step 2-Be Interested
Lecture 5 4 Steps to Speak Easy: Step 3- Be Open
Lecture 6 4 Steps to Speak Easy: Step 4- Be Genuine
Section 3: Listening For the Sake of Listening
Lecture 7 Listening For the Sake of Listening
Section 4: Grown Up Communication
Lecture 8 Adolescent Communication: Trapped in Cycles of Communication
Lecture 9 Sophisticated Communication: Knowing Yourself and Communicating It Well.
Section 5: Bonus Video: Killers to Conversation
Lecture 10 Killers To Conversation: A Few Subjects Sure to Kill Any Conversation
Section 6: The Speak Easy Course: Self-Analysis Questionnaire
Lecture 11 Self-Analysis Questionnaire
Section 7: How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 12 How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 13 The Group
Those setting boundaries with others,Those who struggle with self-worth,Those who struggle saying no, because they want to be polite,Healers,Psychology & Therapy Students,Energy Workers, light workers, holistic healers,intuitive workers, shamans, empaths, psychics, tarot readers,Healers and Therapists with a Healing Practice Wanting to Add Services & Skill Level,Those Struggling with Dating,Those struggling in Relationships,Business People Needing to Improve Communication,Those Wishing to Be Better Communicators,Customer Service Workers,Essential Workers,Anyone wanting to communicate more affectively, and feel a deeper sense of connection with others

n8fjggjgxcknjk4bele6udcqzy4hadvi.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom