Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Self-Love Master Practitioner| Mini-Master Class| Accredited

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

3297bffe4e61c64e3338f9f28629e175.jpeg

Self-Love Master Practitioner| Mini-Master Class| Accredited
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.26 GB | Duration: 1h 47m

Overcome Your Struggle With Self-Love, Self-Care, Self-Approval. Learn to Finally Own Your Power & Accept Yourself!​

What you'll learn
How to love, accept & discover yourself
How to be strong and own who you are
How to respond to judgement with personal power
How to own your power with no appolgies
Requirements
All Welcome!
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIEDHello beautiful students! If you are new here, welcome, if you are a returning student, welcome back! In every course I make I talk about self-love a lot, honoring yourself, honoring your peace, your balance, and owning your power. Yet those discussions are on their way to other topics and specific discussions. I have frequently been asked to add on a course specifically talking about Self-Love, because this is indeed a topic that so many struggle with. We all know we need to apply more self-love to ourselves, but find many blocks in the way, some being, how do we begin to love ourselves, especially when much of what we have learned have become covert obstacles to that very end. If we are unaware of those blocks, we will struggle with how to attain self-love, and really understand what it means. In this Mini Master Class, I have dedicating uninterrupted, unedited discussion on self-love and its many offshoots that interact with attaining self-love! This class is so important because the most important person in the world you need to love you and approve of you, is you! So it's time to get you there! In this class so much is discussed, there are even some tears, as I talk with you about what that journey is like to not fit in, or feel ok being you. Some topics we talk about are:Not fitting in & domesticationBeing different, weird, unique and what that feels like in a world of "normal"Embracing your oddities, owning you as you areWhy and how to accept yourselfEmpathy talk for all those who feel disconnected from the wholeApproval seeking and how to move away from it (I share my story)Differences between self-love and selfishnessThe power of "No"Listening to your inner voice, not everyone else'sHow to stop worrying and start livingHow to use your story to connect with othersHow to bring yourself into every experience, even those you thought would never accept youHow to be obstinately you!How to own your power with no apologiesHow to follow your heart and not the pressure of family, friends or others to be something you're notLearn why it is important to stop over explaining yourselfHow to verbally respond to those who judge youLearn to stop making time your enemyThis and so much more, I cannot fit it all in here. This heart-to-heart mini master class is an answer to your requests and a journey I know a whole lot about, so I speak from experience and my heart, as always. This is my direct response to all those who need a little heart-to-heart conversation about mastering the art of loving yourself, to being you, to being at peace, to being happy in your own skin and having balance.Enjoy class! This class and all POBA courses are INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED THROUGH IAOTH (International Association of Therapists)I am an ACCREDITED INSTRUCTORPlease leave a review as soon as you are prompted for this course! For your beautiful personal POBA certificate email me (you will be prompted in an end video how to)Thank you so much! Love Sufi
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Self-Love Mastery 1
Lecture 2 Recommended Book List
Section 2: Self-Love Matery 2
Lecture 3 Self-Love Mastery Part A
Lecture 4 Sel-Love Mastery Part B
Section 3: Self-Love Mastery Part 3
Lecture 5 Self-Love Mastery 3
Section 4: How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 6 How Do I Get My Certificate?
Section 5: The Group
Lecture 7 The Group
Section 6: Thank you From POBA| Good Vibes
Lecture 8 Good Vibes Wish From POBA
For those wishing to love themselves more, apply more self-care, balance, put themselves first without guilt, attain peace and finally be happy in their own skin!,LGBTQ Community,Healers, Light Workers, Energy Workers,Those who have experienced trauma,All those in services of others,Counsellors, Therapists, Ministers,People experiencing pain and sadness,Those who need encouragement and perspective

ee0356bd6a63ab2989023091f343aaba.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,319
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom