Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Complete Business Communication Masterclass

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,430
2 years of service

4beb9a566cca7594c4f7ce9f31f1313f.jpeg

The Complete Business Communication Masterclass
Last updated 8/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.26 GB | Duration: 3h 0m

Improve your productivity and relationships in the workplace through the hidden secrets of communication!​

What you'll learn
Use an effective communication process
Find your communication style
Reflect on your communication strengths
Develop your communication weaknesses
Demonstrate assertive behaviour
Adopt assertive language
Adapt your body language
Write effective emails that get responses
Experiment with empathy
Adapt your communication style to get better results
Requirements
No previous knowledge or experience required
Description
Welcome to the Complete Business Communication masterclass course, where you will learn how to transform your workplace and relationships through the power of communication.My name is Irina Ketkin and I am a Learning and Development consultant with over a decade of experience in training soft skills and people development. I have worked with companies around the world and across multiple industries. I help employees, managers and leaders find their voices and fulfil their potential through soft skills training, custom made development programmes, team building workshops and personal coaching.I designed this course for anyone looking to improve their professional lives and enhance their communication game.By the end of the course, you will be able to use the communication process to your advantage, find your own style, reflect on your communication strengths and develop your weaknesses, you will demonstrate assertive behaviour and adopt an assertive language; We will work with your body, hands, gestures and facial expressions. I will also help you write effective emails that get responses and reports that are actually read! And if that's not enough, we'll experiment with empathy and social styles that will help you understand others better and make sure they understand you as well.Each lesson comes with a range of exercises and discussions you can take part in. And if you want feedback on your progress, all you have to do is ask for it.If you are looking to improve your workplace or build better relationships with people you work with, then this is the course for you!And I look forward to seeing you on the other side!CREDITS: This presentation template was created by Slidesgo, including icons by Flaticon, infographics & images by Freepik
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 What is communication? Building Blocks and Channels
Lecture 3 Benefits of Good Communication
Lecture 4 Communication Process
Lecture 5 Communication Barriers
Lecture 6 The 5 C's of Effective Communication
Lecture 7 The Betari Box
Lecture 8 Communication Styles
Section 2: Verbal Communication
Lecture 9 Verbal Communication
Lecture 10 I-statements
Lecture 11 Asking Questions
Lecture 12 Listening
Section 3: Non-verbal Communication
Lecture 13 Non-verbal Communication
Lecture 14 Body Language
Lecture 15 Voice
Section 4: Written Communication
Lecture 16 Written Communication
Lecture 17 Effective Emails, part 1
Lecture 18 Effective Emails, part 2
Lecture 19 Report Writing
Section 5: Empathy
Lecture 20 Empathy
Section 6: Social Styles
Lecture 21 Social Styles, part 1
Lecture 22 Social Styles, part 2
Section 7: Closing
Lecture 23 Closing
Anyone interested in improving their business communication skills,Anyone looking to get better results at work,Anyone seeking to understand others and be understood,Young professionals in the beginning of their business careers

1e233663b84f242033fd1df7e9b762c2.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,299
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom