Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Question Chronic Gastritis

A 50.6K

anonymouse

Consummate
Member
Access
Member
Access
Power User
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
23,868
Points
113
Location
Honolulu, HI
grants
₲50,709
Who else have this disease? I was diagnosed in 2020 and I've done endoscopy twice. I've been eating bland and avoiding those food that irritates my stomach but to no avail it seems like nothing changed.
 
D 0

drstrange

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Messages
99
Reaction score
61
Points
18
Age
36
Location
Caloocan
grants
₲1,318
Who else have this disease? I was diagnosed in 2020 and I've done endoscopy twice. I've been eating bland and avoiding those food that irritates my stomach but to no avail it seems like nothing changed.
Ano boss yung findings ng endoscopy mo? Madami kasi factors kung bakit di siya gumagaling. Pwedeng H.pylori, ulcer or malignancy
 
G 237

gbem

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
71
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Age
29
Location
PH
grants
₲314
hmm chronic gastritis resistant to PPI therapy, evaluated for H pylori and ulcer and negative. do you have a family history of autoimmune diseases?
 
Top Bottom