Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Certified Channeler| Understanding The Process| Accredited

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,560
2 years of service

oodfx96xv21f1ft016yh5t48khvfl837.jpg

Certified Channeler| Understanding The Process| Accredited
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.98 GB | Duration: 1h 34m

Hear channeled Pleiadian messages, experience healing, see the process of becoming a channel for spirit transmissions​

What you'll learn
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED & ACCREDITED
Pleiadian Wisdom
Healing Content
Universal Energy Updates
Channeled Messages
How To Channel Comfortably
What Is Channeling?
Are You Crazy If You Are a Channelor?
Requirements
No Requirements or Prerequisites
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED In 2010 I had a strange and amazing experience and calling. I called out to the stars for a teacher to take me to the next level, and a voice came to me from the stars. His name was Euclytus from the Pleiadies, and a plan was given me for the short term and also understanding a long-term plan was there and would evolve, as it is today. During my initial time with Euclytus in meditations he taught me much, and I wrote a book about my experience with him, as well as a training workbook. It sat for 11 years. I was not ready to share this unusual relationship, and the idea of putting it out there and offering training overwhelmed me. 11 years later when I had reached a level of comfort with myself, began an online journey to teach, his teachings called out to me and I was ready. I took one workbook topic at a time and recorded and imparted the information which became, Resolution Therapist: Soul Care Provider, which is taught here at UDEMY, as well as I offer a 5 week healing session series in my own practice. The impacts have been powerful!I call myself a reluctant channel, in that I am finding my way to channel him and be comfortable with it, and doing it enough to get comfortable with it is key. It is a strange thing to move yourself out of the way internally although still being present. It's a unique dichotomy, when we share a space. When it is his time to talk, I am the mediumship for him to be heard. This is not easy for me, but I think the more I have eyes open and talk, we both can have a conversation together. It is easier to have eyes closed and receive his words because my chatter goes away, but I realize people want to see Euclytus and he you. So this course is filled with the most beautiful message to help mankind through this journey of spiritual enlightenment, life challenges and through it all is love and the knowing that you are not, never have been, or ever will be alone! All Courses Are Accredited Through International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)From myself and Euclytus, Love & Light!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction: Is This Real? Am I Crazy?
Lecture 1 Channeling-Is This Real? Am I Crazy?
Lecture 2 Recommended Reading List
Section 2: How To Get Comfortable As Direct Voice Medium|Channelor
Lecture 3 How To Get Comfortable As Direct Voice Medium|Channelor
Lecture 4 Channeling Process, Energy Boundaries & Liberties
Section 3: How Can I Be Of Service, Learn More Star Wisdom, & My Purpose?
Lecture 5 Energy Frequency
Lecture 6 Service, Wisdom, Purpose?
Section 4: How Can I hold A Higher Vision For The World?
Lecture 7 How To Hold A Higher Vibration
Section 5: On Conflict & Moving Out of The Way!
Lecture 8 On Conflict & Moving Out of The Way!
Section 6: Shine The Uniqueness That Is You!
Lecture 9 Shine The Uniqueness That Is You!
Section 7: Achievement & Coming From Soul
Lecture 10 Achievement & Coming From Soul
Section 8: How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 11 How Do I Get My Certificate?
Lecture 12 The Group
Channelor's and those interested in channeling,Healers and those interested in healing,Starseeds and those interested in Starseed information,Those interested in Peiadians,Those interested in light beings,Those interested in awakening & enlightenment,Those in service to humanity

bcru62r2vy1grirap3k3pwxmyj7jlhiu.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom