Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Certified Usui Reiki Level 2 Practitioner| Accredited

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

c11fb42ec63fb72abf10bfec4e116598.jpeg

Certified Usui Reiki Level 2 Practitioner| Accredited
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.22 GB | Duration: 1h 49m

Learn to use energy to do distance healing, hand scanning, heal body & soul, channel energy & direct and remove energy!​

What you'll learn
Distance Healing Methods
Reiki Symbols As Tools to Healing
Hand Scanning & Therapeutic Touch Methods
Working with Spirit & Guides
Thought Form Healing
How To Cleanse People and Places
Psychic Tie Cutting or Cord Cutting
Receive your Online Attunement
Includes a 30-page workbook
Includes your online video attunement
Requirements
Level 1 Reiki
Description
INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIEDREIKI PRINCIPLES Just for today, do not worry Just for today, do not anger Just for today, be open to differences Just for today, forget what you have learned Honor your parents, teachers, and elders Earn your living honestly Show gratitude for everything.Course Outline -The Science of Symbols -Distance Healing -Clearing Energy from people, Places and Things -Thought Form Healing- Words and Their Hidden Meaning -Views of Working with the Spirit World -Psychic Tie Cutting -Hand Scanning- (Japanese name for it-Byosen Reikan-ho) -Distance Practice sessions -AttunementReiki has the power to heal your mind body and spirit. It requires an openness, but it is in no way mysterious as it once was, now that we have scientific data as to why it works. In this course, level 2, I will get deeper into how to send distance healing, talk more about the symbols and why the symbols are used, we will talk about the psychic arts, the spirit realm, intuitiveness and development of skill and so much more. I share with you my experiences and there is a 30-page workbook in the resources for you to follow along, although, I go off script (because that is how I teach-through stories and sharing real life experience). My intention for my students is to give you a head start in understanding and making connections that usually would take decades if you had not had a mentor to share the real-life stories with you of how it really is in the field. I have been practicing Reiki for over 20 years and its practices have healed my own migraine issues and provided me with an understanding of my own energy and a way to regulate the state of my own body and healing needs and an understanding of when I have reached my stress limits. The body communicates with us, and Reiki has helped me tap into the inner hearing and understanding. Once I learned this for myself, I could not keep it to myself. My parents and sisters are Reiki Masters brought in through my lineage and we live the Reiki principles of healing and love. I also performed Reiki in hospitals with patients and helped one I am most humbled by, as one of her many alternative healing therapists, come home from a semi coma. I hope you enjoy every level. For now, Welcome to Level 2.All courses are Internationally Accredited through IAOTH (International Association of Therapists)Sufi
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction| Reiki Principles & Why
Lecture 2 Recommended Reading List
Section 2: Reiki Symbols & Why
Lecture 3 Reiki Symbols & Why
Section 3: Distance Healing, Symbol Use & Attunements
Lecture 4 Distance Healing, Symbol Use & Attunements
Lecture 5 Part B
Section 4: Clearing Energy from People & Places
Lecture 6 Clearing Energy from People & Places
Section 5: Thought Form Healing-Words and Their Hidden Meanings
Lecture 7 Thought Form Healing-Words and Their Hidden Meanings
Section 6: Views of Working with the Spirit World
Lecture 8 Views of Working with the Spirit World
Section 7: Working With Spirit Guides
Lecture 9 Working With Spirit Guides
Section 8: Psychic Tie Cutting
Lecture 10 Psychic Tie Cutting
Section 9: Hand Scanning
Lecture 11 Hand Scanning
Section 10: Begin Your Attunement to Level 2
Lecture 12 Begin Your Attunement to Level 2
Section 11: How Do I Get My Certificate
Lecture 13 How Do I Get My Certificate
Section 12: The Group
Lecture 14 The Group
Reiki Level 1 Practiioners,Light Workers, Energy Workers,Healers,Psychic Arts Workers,Healthcare Professionals,Therapists, Counselors and Ministers for Destress Techniques

f33fdef62daebff83e353939265ffcfc.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,399
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom