Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

H 0

huntersz

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 3, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Age
30
Location
Malaysia
grants
₲152
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
good information
 
P 222

philly21

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 1, 2023
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
31
Location
Philippines
grants
₲287
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks po
 
S 215

skubadoo

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 6, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
39
Location
pilipinas
grants
₲311
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pangarap nalang ba ang pagtake ko ng board.. slamat paps
 
B 293

BlankChitoge

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
119
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
29
Location
Dumaguete City Negros Oriental
grants
₲547
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat po
 
Top Bottom