Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

GDRIVE CE PAST BOARD EXAM (1995-2019)

U 577

usernameq12345

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
339
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
37
Location
Manila
grants
₲1,089
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
ayos to ah malalaman history ng mga pasado matsalaaa
 
S 541

scaryhello

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Sep 17, 2022
Messages
303
Reaction score
10
Points
18
Age
29
Location
PH
grants
₲650
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Very helpful. Thank you
 
B 0

BarbunMenak

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2022
Messages
678
Reaction score
37
Points
28
Age
17
Location
Singapore
grants
₲1,634
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat po
 
B 0

Boruto

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2022
Messages
368
Reaction score
17
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Mis. Occ.
grants
₲769
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Salamat nito boss. Malaking tulong
 
A 0

amphol404

Corporal
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
484
Reaction score
31
Points
28
Age
31
Location
Batangas
grants
₲1,050
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thank you so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blahblah04
B 299

Blahblah04

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
7
Points
8
Age
37
Location
Manila
grants
₲375
Good day!

I just want to share my compilations of Past Board Exam in Civil Engineering from 1995-2019. I still yet to find the recently board exam November 2021, but If I ever find it. I-aupload ko mismo sa drive.

Thank you! Please react and comment!



*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Thanks dito. Big help !
 
Top Bottom