Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best casual shorts for skinny guys

A 761

AnakngPasig

Corporal
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Mar 11, 2023
Messages
539
Reaction score
27
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Pasig City
grants
₲1,495
Hi to all skinny guys out there.

I need your suggestions. I'm looking for casual shorts that would fit on me. (Preferably knee-length). I'm 5'9 and I'm skinny, so normal fit shorts look loose on me. Please help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YangYang and jonmartello976
J 213

jonmartello976

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jun 6, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
4
Points
8
grants
₲172
Hi to all skinny guys out there.

I need your suggestions. I'm looking for casual shorts that would fit on me. (Preferably knee-length). I'm 5'9 and I'm skinny, so normal fit shorts look loose on me. Please help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You can try korean style shorts in shopee. Its a good fit for skinny type
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnakngPasig
Top Bottom