Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Asking some tips for a fight

Alexhost
I 0

ilovelomi123

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲88
2 months of service
Ipisikal mo nalang wag ka papatama sa mukha try to get as close as possible then patumbahin mo nalang use your assets

C 0

Chrisgreyxz

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲73
2 months of service
So lets just say i pissed of a bully in my school,and a fight could happen any time. He's probably 10x stronger than me,and im just a fat guy(fyi im 170cm and about 74kg). So i need some advice about what to do in a fight or a training advice maybe? Since my punches were slow and weak,also i have a weak stamina,altho i have big guts and willpower,without power and stamina im basically just a durable punching bag(heck i don't even know how many punches i can take before blacked out). So to anyone out there,please teach me a thing or two,that would really help.
As much as possible, be relaxed and composed.

D 0

daddy25

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲117
2 months of service
Avoid a fight as much as possible, sabihin mo sa profs mo or dean. Pero if di nga maiwasan gaya ng sabi ng mga naunang post, grab mo at ipin mo, bodyweight my dude. Would be better lang if you get fit nalang din, exercise you won't regret it.

T 0

Toomuch2bgud

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲40
2 months of service
Pre I suggest palagan mo!! Alam nmn natin na mabubugbog ka pero paunahin mo sya manakit saka ka bumawi ng kahit anung kaya mo as self defense, then pa pulis mo at kasuhan mo, mag kakapera ka na takot niya lang ulit gawin yun sayo

T 0

tumbakeo

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲74
1 years of service
Avoid a fight as much as possible. Its not worth the trouble after a fight. You will be sent to guidance office and principals office witch is a head ache to deal with. Just inform the teachers or guidance if the bully still wants to fight you. And if its not possible to avoid fighting, charge at him to get close because he wont be able to hit you effectively, clinch to him and swep over his leg for a takedown. Just pin him and let him exert all his energy trying to get you off him. If he manage to turn to his back, do a rear naked choke on him to put him to sleep.

Top Bottom