Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Asking some tips for a fight

Alexhost
OP
H 0

HK1

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲257
1 years of service
So lets just say i pissed of a bully in my school,and a fight could happen any time. He's probably 10x stronger than me,and im just a fat guy(fyi im 170cm and about 74kg). So i need some advice about what to do in a fight or a training advice maybe? Since my punches were slow and weak,also i have a weak stamina,altho i have big guts and willpower,without power and stamina im basically just a durable punching bag(heck i don't even know how many punches i can take before blacked out). So to anyone out there,please teach me a thing or two,that would really help.

host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲35,317
10 years of service
So lets just say i pissed of a bully in my school,and a fight could happen any time. He's probably 10x stronger than me,and im just a fat guy(fyi im 170cm and about 74kg). So i need some advice about what to do in a fight or a training advice maybe? Since my punches were slow and weak,also i have a weak stamina,altho i have big guts and willpower,without power and stamina im basically just a durable punching bag(heck i don't even know how many punches i can take before blacked out). So to anyone out there,please teach me a thing or two,that would really help.
get a knife and if he starts hitting you, stab him and tell them that it's just a fucking self defense

P 0

putetris

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲185
1 years of service
old post pero for what it's worth. not worth it talaga to get into a fight if you can avoid it lods. But if you cannot avoid it, you can use your weight to your advantage. force the fight on the ground and get on top. pin them down and use gravity to slam down on them. chances are kung bully lang to, they will panic as soon as you are on top and try to give up right away. but stay safe bro

V 0

Virgincoco

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲603
2 years of service
Be smart, even if you say you are just fat, take advantage of it, you probably have strength to do a choke or something similar. Also, I don't care what people say, if you are fighting a guy, go for the weakpoint (you know what I mean) the sooner the fight is over the better, thats also good so that the guy won't be able to breed.

M 0

Mr. Beansmoke

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲550
1 years of service
My advice for you bro is to walk away from trouble if you can. You said you pissed a bully so it won't be smart to get into a fight because you started it. Apologize and make friends, tell him you didn't mean it. In case he hurt you first, exchanging fist with him won't help you since you said your punches is weak, try holding or grabbing him. Watch yt about locking opponents into submission, make him yield before you hurt him.

Top Bottom