Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Anong pisikal na item/gamit ang kinokolekta niyo?

R 244

RobB3rT

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
95
Points
18
Age
28
Location
Pampanga
grants
₲250
Ako pokemon trading cards recently. Pero natripan ko rin funko figures nung pandemic
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: CyberTorrent, IdolTambay021, IronWolf360 and 2 others
K 192

katoten

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Nihommatsu
grants
₲442
I collect miniature cars. I know I'll never be able to own the real thing so might as well obtain them in a smaller scale
 
  • Like
Reactions: IronNoelx, ShadowMarco, FrostBasketbol_ph and 1 other person
A 164

AndresWizard

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
Nice! Miniature cars are cool, I love seeing the detail they put into those. Do you have a favorite model or brand?
 
K 192

katoten

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Nihommatsu
grants
₲442
Nice! Miniature cars are cool, I love seeing the detail they put into those. Do you have a favorite model or brand?
Hot Wheels, Tomica and Matchbox. They're pretty much my holy trinity when it comes to 1/64 scale models, though I've been eyeing some Pop Race and Mini GT brand cars lately
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: PinoyTambay360, PixelRicoako, CrimsonMark2024 and 1 other person
Top Bottom