Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Aircraft Maintenance And Safety Engineering

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,450
2 years of service

734704a07de7a9a5502959ddcb6543c4.jpeg

Aircraft Maintenance And Safety Engineering
Last updated 3/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 360.27 MB | Duration: 1h 3m

Fundamentals of Aircraft Maintenance​

What you'll learn
Understand the procedures for aircraft ground handling operation and its supporting units
Understand how the aircraft ground handling operation works
Understand the aircraft hardware specification systems and their procedures of implementation
Understand the safety regulations in aviation maintenance
Understand how Important the Checklist , ATA specifications
Understand the Special tools and equipments in an aviation maintenance shop
Requirements
Basic physics (High School Level) Not mandatory
Interest in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
Interest in Aircraft Maintainance Engineering
Interest in Safety Engineering
Description
The Aircraft Maintenance and Safety Engineering: Fundamentals of Aircraft Maintenance Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study the Fundamentals of Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Safety. My intention is that you fully understand the main topics regarding Aircraft Maintenance & Safety Engineering Fundamentals.The structure of the Course is the following:IntroductionGround Handling Operations and EquipmentsSubsystem ServicingSafety and InspectionAircraft Hardware materials systems processesWe will discuss topics such as procedures for aircraft ground handling, safety regulations in aviation maintenance, special tools used in the aviation maintenance shop, aircraft hardware specification systems and much more!I encourage you to begin this journey to Aircraft Maintenance and Safety Engineering, you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to ask me or contact me and clarify it immediately, I will answer as quick as possible!The objective of the Course are for you to Understand how the aircraft ground handling operation works, Understand the safety regulations in aviation maintenance and Understand how Important the Checklist , ATA specifications and Understand the Special tools and equipments in an aviation maintenance shop.About meLakshmanan KuppanchettyAeronautical EngineerMy name is Lakshmanan Kuppanchetty and I am 22 years old, I grew up in India.I studied a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering and I am very thankful to everyone who is making this possible.My aim is to convince you that Engineering as well as career development and specifically Aeronautical Engineering are topics which can be faced if one is interested in them.Feel free to ask me for information regarding the courses or additional information on Aeronautical Engineering!I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!Kind regards to all,Lakshmanan Kuppanchetty
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Aircraft Maintenance
Lecture 3 Safety Practices
Lecture 4 Station & Levelling
Section 2: Ground Handling Operations and Equipments
Lecture 5 Ground Handling Operations and Equipments
Lecture 6 Hydraulic Jack
Lecture 7 General Jacking Procedures
Section 3: Subsystem Servicing
Lecture 8 Airconditioning and Pressurization
Lecture 9 Purpose of Inspection
Lecture 10 Inspection Intervals
Section 4: Safety and Inspection
Lecture 11 Checklist
Lecture 12 Special Inspection
Lecture 13 Aviation Shop Safety & Precautions
Lecture 14 Ata Specifications
Section 5: Aircraft Hardware materials systems processes
Lecture 15 Aircraft Hardware
Lecture 16 Hand Tools
Lecture 17 Identification Terminology
Engineering Students,Diploma Students,Post Graduate Students,Undergraduate Students,Research People

1af1789361d07c6487b091488de09505.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Z 0

zonnebloem

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲112
1 years of service
Thanks for this. Here i am at katz for aero eng content.

Top Bottom