Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fundamentals Of Aircraft Systems And Avionics

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

c452fab0ef57348ec97cf43e9f81f761.jpeg

Fundamentals Of Aircraft Systems And Avionics
Last updated 9/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 485.96 MB | Duration: 1h 30m

Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals​

What you'll learn
Understand the Fundamentals of Aircraft Systems
Understand the Airplane Control Techniques
Understand the Aircraft Engine Systems
Understand the Performance of Aircraft Instruments and Cockpit Layouts
Understand the Concept of Aircraft Auxilliary Systems
Requirements
Basic physics (High School Level) Not mandatory
Interest in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
Interest in Avionics
I highly recommend, for optimal learning, taking first the course "Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering: Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals"
Description
The Fundamentals of Aircraft Systems and Avionics: Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals Course is a multidisciplinary course where you will study the Fundamentals of Aircraft systems, Traffic Collision Avoidance system (TCAS) and VOR System. My intention is that you fully understand the main topics regarding Aircraft systems and Avionics Fundamentals.The structure of the Course is the following:Aircraft Instruments and Cockpit LayoutsAirplane Control Techniques Part 1Airplane Control Techniques Part 2Engines SystemsAuxilliary SystemsWe will discuss topics such as Fly by Wire System, Radio Navigation System, Global Positioning System and much more!The objective of the Course are for you to understand how Aircraft System Works, Aircraft Systems types and comparison, which one is more efficient and why? and understand how VOR, Traffic Collision and avoidance system (TCAS) works and Performance of Aircraft Instruments and Cockpit Layouts depending on the Range and Weights.I encourage you to begin this journey to Fundamentals of Aircraft Systems and Avionics: Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals , you won't regret it! If you have any doubts during the course feel free to ask me or contact me and clarify it immediately, I will answer as quick as possible!My aim is to convince you that Engineering and specifically Aeronautical Engineering are topics which can be faced if one is interested in them.I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!Kind Regards to all!About meLakshmanan KuppanchettyAeronautical EngineerMy name is Lakshmanan Kuppanchetty and I am 22 years old, I grew up in India.I studied a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering and I am very thankful to everyone who is making this possible.My aim is to convince you that Engineering as well as career development and specifically Aeronautical Engineering are topics which can be faced if one is interested in them.Feel free to ask me for information regarding the courses or additional information on Aeronautical Engineering!I hope you find the courses useful and enjoy the material uploaded!
Overview
Section 1: Aircraft Instruments and Cockpit Layouts
Lecture 1 Course Overview
Lecture 2 Short Introduction
Lecture 3 Aircraft Systems
Lecture 4 Applications of Aircraft Systems
Section 2: Airplane Control Techniques Part 1
Lecture 5 Fly by Wire System
Lecture 6 Radio Navigation System
Lecture 7 Global Positioning System
Section 3: Airplane Control Techniques Part 2
Lecture 8 Instrument Landing System
Lecture 9 VOR System
Section 4: Engines Systems
Lecture 10 Hydraulic System
Lecture 11 Brake System
Lecture 12 Landing Gear System
Lecture 13 Stall Warning System
Section 5: Auxilliary Systems
Lecture 14 Ground Proximity Warning System
Lecture 15 Traffic Collision Avoidance System
Lecture 16 Fire Protection System
Lecture 17 Oxygen System
Science Students,Beginner in Aeronautical Engineering,Aviation Lovers,Beginner in Aviation,I highly recommend, for optimal learning, taking first the course "Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering: Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering Fundamentals",Anyone curious (from High School level to Graduate) to fully comprehend the basics of Aeronautical Engineering,Those who want to work with Aeronautical and Aerospace related Projects in the future confidently,People who want to understand how Aircraft Fly and their main components,Those who are looking to know more regarding Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering

14beb12d45b7a11d43c64e806bd12fe3.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Z 0

zonnebloem

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲112
1 years of service
Thanks po dito, malaking tulong po aa upcoming project namin.

Top Bottom