Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

5-Minute Mindfulness Meditations For Children, 8 Years & Up

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,657
1 years of service

7ee4959acfb2d429938a03561795d05f.jpeg

Last updated 7/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.26 GB | Duration: 1h 9m

Mindfulness Techniques to Keep Your Kids Calm and Expand their Capacity for Creativity and Learning​

What you'll learn
How to successfully use a mindfulness meditation for CREATIVITY.
How to successfully implement a mindfulness meditation to ENERGIZE the body and mind.,
How to successfully implement an EMOTIONAL INTEGRATION mindfulness meditation.
How to successfully implement a mindfulness meditation with PURE TONE.
How to successfully reduce mental and emotional chaos with a mindfulness GROUNDING meditation.
How to create a deep soul connection with NATURE.
Requirements
The only requirement necessary is a burning desire to share these mediations with your children to enrich their lives.
Description
Come learn from Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, Joseph Drumheller.Over 16,000 online students in 147 countries40+ online coursesConducted 2,000+ private healing sessions4-time award-winning authorWorked 6 years in a cancer radiation clinic as a Clinical HypnotherapistAccreditation - ANWAA (American Natural Wellness Accreditation Alliance)Children are magical people with amazing inner worlds, just waiting to be opened. In this course, 5-Minute Mindfulness Meditations for Children, that's exactly what we're going to do, open the doors to the magical inner worlds of your children. Calmness, Creativity, Exploration, Fun.For KidsThis course provides six unique 5-minute meditations, designed especially for your kids. These tools will enrich their lives by fostering their emotional and mental health, enhancing their creativity, and deepening their spirituality, for as long as they live.For Grown-upsEach meditation is also accompanied by a video lecture and a written summary script for adults. The scripts can be used for you to lead meditations with kids later on. Don't forget, the meditations are great for you old folks too!Benefits of MeditationMeditation can give your children a significant advantage in their development as they enter this rapidly accelerating world. Science has illuminated numerous health benefits associated with meditation that can have a positive impact on their lives as they grow. Some of those benefits include:Reducing StressCalming Unwanted Behavior and EmotionsExpanding their Capacity for Creativity and LearningIncreasing the Likelihood of Happiness and Well-BeingI know children today are born into a world filled with challenges. But that's why I created this course. I'll teach you techniques you can share with your kids, in just a few minutes. It's easy, it's wonderful, and anyone can do it. All you need is the desire to make their lives better.In this course, kids will learn meditations to:Enhance CREATIVITY.Increase ENERGY.SETTLE DOWN.CALM disruptive EMOTIONS.Create magical feelings with SOUND.Deeply connect with NATURE.In this course adults will learn:Through VIDEO LECTURES, the strategies, techniques, and methodology behind leading meditations for children.Through WRITTEN SUMMARIES the strategies, techniques, and methodology behind leading meditations for children. The summaries also include outlined scripts, to assist you in leading your own meditations for kids.Adults will receive a FREE EBOOK, summarizing the course.What students are saying about Joseph's courses:I enjoyed the course. There were very good practical tips to ground energy and I especially like the integration of calming disruptive emotions meditation which could work for adults also. I like the magic blank canvas meditation to enhance creativity for children or adults also. You gave a great insight in a simple way of what energy is to kids and you get that across very nicely to them in a practical and calm manner. Loved it. Thank you, Melissa O'Neill. the meditations are next level awesome. Courtney SeardI'm doing a couple of Joseph Drumheller courses and he's a really fantastic teacher. His approach is very genuine and authentic. He spent many years providing support to terminally ill cancer patients. Highly recommended. Phil StrongYou know, Joseph, I really appreciate the reminder that unresolved emotional charges INFLUENCE our decision making and behavior. I can see that this has played out in my life to my great misfortune. At this stage of my life, it is very important for me to take charge of these ancient emotional triggers, and create a much healthier and happier existence. I love your class, Joseph. Thanks again for all of your hard work! Laurel Gay EdwardsYour delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I'm sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It's so nice to 'meet' someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda HallJoseph Drumheller's practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provide a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights to those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy BlackwellI will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy....and you do......and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes...when they speak...and you do. Marika MarksVery professional and I loved the videos! If this is your first class online, I wouldn't have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
Who this course is for
This course was designed for parents, teachers, psychologists, daycare instructors, yoga teachers, and anyone working with children, in the hope of opening the beauty of their inner worlds.

9c1e3caebf2c880e6f2d6c7c04b788b6.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,285
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom