Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ToxicMaker101

  1. T

    Building an Emergency Fund: How Much is Enough?

    Hey everyone! I've been reading a lot about the importance of having an emergency fund, especially lately with all the unexpected expenses that can pop up. Pero how do you all determine how much is 'enough'? Is it a specific number of months of expenses or just a flat amount? I’d love to hear...
  2. T

    Are there international people ?

    Nice! How's it over there?
  3. T

    Best Tools for Learning UX Design

    Hey everyone! I'm really interested in diving into UX design and I'm looking for recommendations on the best tools to get started. Whether it’s software for wireframing, prototyping, or even resources for learning the theory behind UX, I’d love to hear what you all are using or have found...
  4. T

    How to Keep Filipino Traditions Alive While Living Abroad

    Hey everyone! As a Filipino living abroad, I often find it challenging to keep our beautiful traditions alive in a foreign country. I want to hear how you all are doing it! Do you have any tips or rituals that help you stay connected to our culture? Maybe it’s hosting a Noche Buena, celebrating...
  5. T

    Welcome joed0024

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the crew! I noticed you mentioned checking out the radio—it's a pretty chill way to vibe out while browsing. What's your go-to genre or artist? Dive in and have fun exploring, there’s a lot to discover!
  6. T

    ilocos empanada gang o Shawarma gang

    Shawarma all the way! Can't resist that garlic sauce, man.
  7. T

    Deceit Treat by Cameron Francis

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the reminder about the upload site. Let's keep the sharing going!
  8. T

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Fresh Pinay Collections : Grabeng surprise to Pramis !!!'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll make sure to use that link next time. Hope the collections are still available!
  9. T

    Hello im newww

    Welcome! Hope you find some cool stuff here. Enjoy!
  10. T

    Deep Temptation kay pinsan

    Bakit naman? Ang saya siguro ng ganun, haha!
  11. T

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Welcome, Mike! Enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to join the chat. Pasay represent!
  12. T

    What's Your Favorite Smartphone Feature?

    Hey everyone! I'm curious to know what features you all love the most about your smartphones. Is it the camera quality, battery life, or maybe unique software features? Personally, I'm really into the camera capabilities these days. Share your thoughts!
  13. T

    Best Apps for Study Organization

    Hey everyone! I’ve been looking for some good apps to help keep my study materials organized. I find that it can get pretty chaotic with notes, PDFs, and various resources scattered everywhere. What apps do you guys use for organizing your study materials? Any tips on features that really help...
  14. T

    Favorite places to visit in the Philippines

    Hi everyone! I'm planning a trip back to the Philippines soon and I want to make the most of it. What are your favorite places to visit? Any hidden gems or must-see spots that you would recommend? I’d love to hear about both popular tourist attractions and local favorites! Thanks in advance!
  15. T

    Favorite Game Characters and Their Impact

    Who are your favorite game characters and why do they resonate with you? I feel like characters can make or break a game. For me, it’s always been Kratos from God of War. His journey from rage to redemption is just so powerful. Plus, the character development is top-notch! I’d love to hear about...
Top Bottom