Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by ShadowAdobo77

  1. S

    Best Strategies for Selling Old Tech Fast

    Hey everyone! I’ve been trying to declutter and sell some of my old tech gear, and I need your tips on how to sell them quickly. What are some effective strategies you’ve used to get your items sold fast? Should I bundle items, lower the price, or maybe even use specific platforms? Would love to...
  2. S

    How to Unlock Sim Iphone <3

    Baka may way pa na mas madali, pero I’m game for the downgrade/upgrade trick. Anyone tried it?
  3. S

    Hello po, I'm Isau, happy to be here!

    For sure, welcome! Enjoy the good vibes!
  4. S

    [EBOOKs] C, C++ Programming

    Thanks for the share! I've been wanting to check out that competitive programming handbook, sounds like a good addition to my collection.
  5. S

    Sino dito ang nag-try na mag-Linux na purely daily driver? Ano distro niyo?

    Nice, Arco Linux is a solid choice! The customization options are dope, plus it really makes everyday tasks smoother. What do you like most about it?
  6. S

    Basic Accounting Question

    Tama ka d'yan! Simple notes really help in keeping track of everything. Plus, it makes reviewing easier later on.
  7. S

    Where to find legit deals on secondhand consoles?

    Naghahanap ako ng mga tips o websites kung saan makakahanap ng magandang deals sa mga secondhand gaming consoles, like PS4 or Xbox One. Any recommendations? Gusto ko sanang makasiguro na legit at okay pa yung condition ng mga consoles. Salamat!
  8. S

    Is it worth it to hire a financial advisor?

    I've been thinking about my finances lately and wondering if hiring a financial advisor is really worth the cost. I've read pros and cons, but I'm curious about the experiences of others. Have any of you worked with a financial advisor? Did it help you with your financial goals, or do you think...
  9. S

    How to Choose the Right Visa Type for Your Trip

    Hi everyone! I'm planning to travel soon and I'm a bit confused about which visa type I should apply for. There are so many options out there, like tourist, business, student, etc. How do I know which one is the best fit for my situation? Are there specific factors I should consider? Any tips or...
  10. S

    i3-12100 vs i7-14700

    Tama ka dyan, both are solid choices! It really depends on what you need them for.
  11. S

    Apple iPhone 16 Pro Max or Samsung Galaxy S25 Ultra?

    I haven't checked out the S25 Ultra yet, but I've heard some good things about it. That link looks interesting too, I'll check it out! How's the camera on that phone compared to the iPhone 16 Pro Max?
  12. S

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Alyanna Francette'

    sana tuloy-tuloy pa mga ganito, laking tulong talaga
  13. S

    Ai Tools Mastery: From Beginner To Pro In One Go

    Ayos 'to! Thanks for the reminder about the link, will do that next time. Let's keep the sharing going!
  14. S

    Strategic Cost Management: Procurement And Supply Chain 2021

    sorry wala akong mahanap, i-search mo muna baka nakalusot lang sayo. or baka nasa FS section, tignan mo dun
  15. S

    Shopsocks5.com - Service Socks5 Residential - Static Datacenter Proxies

    How much for the proxies? Do you have any reviews or feedback from previous buyers?
Top Bottom