Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Best Strategies for Selling Old Tech Fast

S 166

ShadowAdobo77

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Philippines
grants
₲75
Hey everyone! I’ve been trying to declutter and sell some of my old tech gear, and I need your tips on how to sell them quickly. What are some effective strategies you’ve used to get your items sold fast? Should I bundle items, lower the price, or maybe even use specific platforms? Would love to hear your experiences!
 
Top Bottom