Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by PaoloBarako

  1. P

    Newbie

    Nice offer! Hit you up later.
  2. P

    Navigating Visa Application for Family Members

    Hi everyone! I’m in the process of applying for a visa to bring my family over, and I'm a bit overwhelmed with the requirements. Has anyone here gone through the same process? I’d love to hear your experiences, tips, or any resources you found helpful. Are there specific documents that are...
  3. P

    How to Choose the Right Monitor for Gaming?

    Tama ka! Ang refresh rate at panel type talaga ang key sa magandang experience, lalo na kung gaming or editing.
  4. P

    Do I Need a Sound Card for Gaming?

    Totally agree, most onboard sound is more than enough for gaming. A good headset really makes the difference!
  5. P

    Hey guys what do you think is the most useful thing we need everyday?

    Tama ka dyan, pera ang king! Di mo naman magagamit ang ibang bagay kung wala kang cash.
  6. P

    Question How do you spend your free time ?

    Sarap niyan, bro! Sobrang chill lang, perfect for unwinding. Ako rin, mahilig sa nature, pero minsan naglalaro na lang ng games after work.
  7. P

    Hi hello I'm Bosjay and who are you?

    Nice to meet you, Bosjay! Marvel definitely has some epic stories and characters. What's your favorite Marvel movie or series?
  8. P

    What's your biggest pet peeve?

    I feel like everyone has that one thing that just irritates them to no end. For me, it's people who chew loudly—like, why can't you just close your mouth? How about you guys? What little things get under your skin?
  9. P

    newbie here

    Welcome! Hope you find some cool stuff here. Enjoy!
  10. P

    Sino ang bias niyo sa BINI?

    Sobrang cute ni Maloi, parang siya yung tipong crush mo sa school na lagi mong pinagmamasdan!
  11. P

    Investing in Local Startups: Is It Worth It?

    Hey everyone! I've been reading a lot about the rise of local startups here in the Philippines, and I can't help but wonder if investing in them could be a good opportunity for us. Have any of you tried investing in local businesses? What are the pros and cons? I'd love to hear your experiences...
  12. P

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Chelsea Mae V. Manuel'

    may mirror ba to sakaling mabagal? salamat
  13. P

    understood

    Thanks, man! Glad to be here!
  14. P

    Hello! Greetings from USA

    Thanks! Glad to be here, California vibes are strong!
  15. P

    5 more to go! Keep up the grind fellow newbies

    Tama yan, lods! Consistency is key!
Top Bottom