Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by MarkTorrent021

  1. M

    WATCH Newbie here

    Thanks! Excited to be here and dive into everything!
  2. M

    How to Safely Buy Used Gaming Consoles?

    Hey everyone! I’m thinking of buying a used gaming console, specifically a PS4 or Xbox One, but I'm a bit nervous about it. What are some key things I should check before making a purchase? Any tips on avoiding scams or getting ripped off? Also, does anyone have recommendations for trustworthy...
  3. M

    Best Free Antivirus Software in 2023

    Hey everyone! I'm on the lookout for some good free antivirus software for my PC. I've been using a couple of options, but I'm not sure which ones are truly effective. Any recommendations or experiences to share? Would love to hear what you guys are using and if you've had any good or bad...
  4. M

    Best Budget Smartphones in 2024

    Hey everyone! As we head into 2024, I’m on the lookout for budget-friendly smartphones that don’t compromise on features. I know a lot of brands have great offerings, but I’d love to hear your recommendations. What’s your favorite budget smartphone right now, and what makes it stand out? Let’s...
  5. M

    Glad to be in this forum

    Welcome! There’s a lot to explore here, you’ll find some interesting stuff for sure. Enjoy!
  6. M

    Is It Worth Buying Used Graphics Cards Now?

    I've been seeing a lot of used graphics cards being sold lately, especially with the new generation coming out. Do you think it's a good idea to buy a used one now, or should I just wait for the newer models? What are your experiences with used GPUs? Any tips on what to look for or avoid? Let's...
  7. M

    Microphone feedback

    Nice tip! Pavucontrol is really helpful for that. If all else fails, I’ve had luck with some noise-cancelling apps too.
  8. M

    Favorite Tools for Learning History

    I've been diving into history lately and I’m curious what tools or resources you guys use to learn about historical events, figures, or even specific eras? Whether it’s apps, websites, or books, I’d love to hear your favorites! Any suggestions for interactive tools or engaging content that makes...
  9. M

    Newbie here

    Welcome! Don’t be shy to jump in and join the discussions. Enjoy your stay!
  10. M

    Is My Motherboard Holding Back My Build?

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking about upgrading my PC, but I feel like my motherboard might be the weak link in my setup. It’s a few years old and I’m not sure if it can support the latest CPUs or faster RAM. How do you guys determine if your motherboard is the bottleneck? Any tips on what...
  11. M

    A LICENSED CRYPTO RECOVERY HACKER EXPERT - ALPHA KEY RECOVERY

    Hey evansv423! Welcome to the forum! Wow, that's a tough situation you went through, but it’s great to hear Alpha Key Recovery helped you out. Losing that much in crypto must have been really stressful. Have you been able to get back into investing since then? There's a lot of fun stuff here...
  12. M

    Hi! newbie here, I'm Seju po

    Korean nga, mukhang interesting! Welcome, Seju! What brings you here?
  13. M

    can your recommend any switch games?

    Yeah, that one's a classic! The open world and puzzles are just amazing. Have you tried the DLC too?
  14. M

    Best Games for Learning New Skills

    Hey everyone! I've been thinking about how some games can actually help us learn new skills, whether it's strategic thinking, teamwork, or even coding. I recently played a game that had me solving puzzles to unlock new levels, and it really sharpened my problem-solving skills. What about you...
  15. M

    What do you do when you're bored?

    Nice! Knitting while watching Netflix sounds chill. What shows are you binging on?
Top Bottom