Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by JomarNode101

  1. J

    Sony ZV-E10 II VS Sony A6700.

    Tough choice! If you're into serious content creation, the ZV-E10 II is a solid option, but if you want more versatility and features, can't go wrong with the A6700.
  2. J

    Tempted na bitin...

    Thanks! Glad you liked it. More to come soon!
  3. J

    RECOVER SCAMMED USDT WITH THE HELP OF FUNDS RECLAIMER COMPANY

    This sounds interesting, especially with so many scams happening lately. Has anyone actually tried their services? Would love to hear some real experiences.
  4. J

    sad ako ngayon

    Salamat, pare! Kailangan talaga ng positive vibes.
  5. J

    Hi newbie here mga boss

    Hey Spazkaban! Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. Excited to see you learning your way around. Anything in particular you're looking forward to exploring? Don't be shy to ask or join in on the fun discussions!
  6. J

    Gacha games recommendation?

    FGO really knows how to get you invested but also break your heart, lol. Just be ready for the grind!
  7. J

    Must-Have Accessories for Gamers

    Tama ka dyan! Mas matibay pa yung office chair for long hours, plus less gastos. Good tip!
  8. J

    Where to Sell Old Tech for Quick Cash?

    Hey everyone! I'm looking to declutter my space and I have some old tech lying around that I want to sell. I'm curious about the best platforms or marketplaces where I can sell these items quickly and get decent cash for them. Any recommendations or experiences to share? Thanks in advance!
  9. J

    WATCH How to find out if your girlfriend or boyfriend is cheating and hiding texts

    That's some heavy stuff, man. It's crazy what you can find out when you dig deep. Hope you're doing okay after all that.
  10. J

    Best Online Resources for Learning Data Science

    Hey everyone! I've been diving into data science lately, and I'm looking for recommendations on the best online resources. Are there specific courses, websites, or YouTube channels you found particularly helpful? Also, if anyone has experience with certain platforms like Coursera or edX, I'd...
  11. J

    Newbie here

    Hey kvnmndns25! Welcome to the community! Nice to see someone into phones and movies—what's your current favorite movie? Dive into the discussions, there’s a lot of fun stuff here!
  12. J

    ??????? ?????? ??????? ??? ??? ???????? ?? ???

    sang-ayon ako dyan, ganyan din tingin ko
  13. J

    Best Budget Smartphones of 2023

    Sino-sino dito ang naghanap ng budget smartphones this year? With so many options available, ang hirap pumili! Naka-try na ba kayo ng mga latest releases like the Poco or Realme models? Share your thoughts and recommendations! Anong mga features ang tingin nyo dapat unahin kapag nag-shoshopping...
  14. J

    One piece enjoer

    Tama! Ang cute ni Nami, kaya di mo siya kayang i-.
  15. J

    Keeping the Work-from-Home Vibe Fresh

    Hey everyone! I’ve been working from home for a while now, and I've noticed that the same setup can get a bit boring after some time. I'm curious, what are some fun or creative ways you’ve found to keep your home office vibe fresh? Whether it’s changing your desk decor, trying out different...
Top Bottom