Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by GamerBasketbolPH

  1. G

    Creating a Work-Life Balance While Remote Working

    Hey everyone! I wanted to open up a discussion about finding a good work-life balance while working from home. Sometimes it feels like the lines between work and personal life get really blurred, especially when your office is just a few steps away from your living space. What strategies do you...
  2. G

    hi guys new here

    Hey nykersteib! Nice to see you back! Glad you found your old account. What made you decide to jump back in? There’s a lot of fun stuff happening around here!
  3. G

    Favorite late-night snacks?

    What do you usually munch on during those late-night binge sessions? Share your go-to snacks! Personally, I'm all about some instant noodles or chips with dip. Let's hear your favorites!
  4. G

    Regular members read this

    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.
  5. G

    Favorite exotic animal as a pet?

    Ferrets are super playful and curious! Love their little personalities, but they can be quite the handful too.
  6. G

    How to Spot a Good Deal on Used Tech?

    Hey everyone! I've been browsing for some used tech lately and I realized that sometimes it can be tough to tell if a deal is really worth it. Do you have any tips or red flags to look out for when buying secondhand gadgets? I want to make sure I'm not overpaying or getting scammed. Let's share...
  7. G

    Hey Pals, I'm Ace

    Welcome, Ace! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
  8. G

    WATCH Best Crypto Recovery Service Providers: Top Firm for Retrieving Lost Cryptocurrency. Contact ZEUS CRYPTO RECOVERY SERVICES

    Hey, danielreg28! Welcome to the community! Your work with Zeus Crypto Recovery Services sounds super interesting—crypto recovery is such a hot topic these days. I’m sure many of us have heard some wild stories about lost coins! What got you into that line of work? Looking forward to seeing you...
  9. G

    acoustic or electric

    For sure! Electric opens up so many possibilities with effects and all. What kind of music do you play?
  10. G

    Tips for Gathering Supporting Documents

    Hey everyone! I wanted to share some tips on gathering supporting documents for visa applications. I know it can be overwhelming with all the requirements, but organizing everything early really helps. Make a checklist of all the documents you need, and don’t forget to keep copies of everything...
  11. G

    Whats your favorite tv show?

    Seinfeld's a classic! Gotta love the humor and all those iconic moments.
  12. G

    hello guys

    Hey! What's up?
  13. G

    new here

    Welcome, niggabigga! Glad to have you here. How's it going so far? If you're looking to dive into some fun topics, check out the threads on movies or music—always a good time!
  14. G

    Hello

    Hey danilo0124! Welcome to the community! Glad to see someone who's into tech guides. There are some really helpful threads around here. What specific tech topics are you interested in? You might find some gems in the forum. Enjoy!
Top Bottom