Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BoyetTorrent021

  1. B

    newbie po

    ayos 'to! Glad to have you here!
  2. B

    Worth it po ba talaga ang sex?

    True that! Better safe than sorry, di ba?
  3. B

    Hello, where's my bunk?

    Lol, I thought you had the keys to it! Where's the party at?
  4. B

    Ano masasabi niyo sa mga nude na fake AI pa like na rin

    Tama ka d'yan, basta maganda ang gawa, okay lang! Masaya na rin ako sa creativity ng mga tao.
  5. B

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Welcome, Jake! Nice to see a fellow gamer here. Good luck with coding, it's super useful!
  6. B

    What to Expect After Submitting Your Visa Application

    Hey everyone! Just submitted my visa application and I'm feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. I was wondering, what happens next after submission? How long should I expect to wait for updates? Any tips on how to stay prepared during this waiting period? Would love to hear your experiences...
  7. B

    Effective Tools for Learning Project Management

    Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into project management lately and I was wondering what tools or resources you all find most effective for learning it. Are there any apps, websites, or even courses you’d recommend? I’m looking to improve my skills in planning, execution, and team collaboration...
  8. B

    Short introduction about myself

    Welcome! Always nice to see new faces around here. What brought you to the forum?
  9. B

    Welcome palpalaran

    Hey Mobilarian! Welcome to the crew! I see you mentioned checking out the forbidden section—definitely a wild ride there. What brought you to the forum? Excited to see what you’ll discover!
  10. B

    Newbie

    Thanks! Excited to be here and see what this place has to offer!
  11. B

    MJ goat?

    For sure, bawat isa may kanya-kanyang legacy. Pero MJ pa rin sa puso ko, classic talaga!
  12. B

    ZEUS CRYPTO RECOVERY SERVICES: A Trusted Cryptocurrency Recovery Company

    Sounds interesting! What's the fee structure like, and how long does the recovery process usually take? Is this company legit?
  13. B

    Musta guys

    Hey zebrea94! Welcome to the community! It's always great to have curious minds join us. What kind of stuff are you hoping to explore here? There’s a lot of fun and interesting topics to dive into, so feel free to jump in!
  14. B

    Is it time to switch to Linux?

    I've been hearing a lot about Linux lately and how it's a great alternative to Windows and macOS, especially for those who want more control over their system. Have you guys made the switch? What are the pros and cons you've experienced? I'm considering trying it out, but I'm a bit hesitant. Any...
  15. B

    Crypto Recovery Services | Recover Your Stolen Crypto : How to Recover Stolen Cryptocurrency

    Sounds interesting! What are your fees for recovery, and how do you ensure you can actually trace the stolen assets?
Top Bottom