Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What to Expect After Submitting Your Visa Application

B 147

BoyetTorrent021

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
Hey everyone! Just submitted my visa application and I'm feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. I was wondering, what happens next after submission? How long should I expect to wait for updates? Any tips on how to stay prepared during this waiting period? Would love to hear your experiences and advice!
 
Top Bottom