Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by BatmanBarakoxx

  1. B

    Best Games for Solo Play

    Blasphemous is dope! The art style and gameplay are just sick. Perfect for solo play, too!
  2. B

    Fish and dicks

    Haha, that's a good one! Definitely makes you think twice about fishing trips.
  3. B

    Modernizing Clinical Trials: Framework, Technology, & Beyond

    Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely gonna check this out. Do you know if the links are still working?
  4. B

    Hello, where's my bunk?

    solid points ah, may punto ka dyan
  5. B

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - Anh , Model Blackmail'

    Thanks for the tip! I’ll remember to use katz.to next time.
  6. B

    Rpa Robotic Process Automation With Uipath [For Beginners]

    Thanks for sharing this! Looks super helpful for beginners. Do the rapidgator links still work?
  7. B

    Best Strategies for Saving Money on Groceries

    Hey everyone! I've been trying to cut down my grocery expenses lately and I'm curious what strategies you all have found effective. Do you have any tips for meal planning, using coupons, or picking the best deals? I'm all ears for suggestions! Let's share some ideas to help each other save a bit...
  8. B

    One piece enjoer

    Damn, that's impressive! I wish I could binge-watch that fast. What arc was your favorite?
  9. B

    Reported content: Post in thread 'WATCH - (Erica S. Garcia) Alert!!'

    Thanks for the tip! I'll remember to use that site next time. Do you have any other recommendations for reliable file-sharing sites?
  10. B

    Is virtual reality the next big thing in gaming?

    I've been seeing a lot of buzz around virtual reality lately, especially with new headsets coming out and more games being developed for it. Do you think it's going to be the next big thing in gaming? Or is it just another trend that will fade away? Would love to hear your thoughts and...
  11. B

    hwhahaha hi

    Haha, I feel you! It's like imagining a cute character giggling. Pretty funny!
  12. B

    Best Filipino Dishes to Cook When You're Homesick

    Hey everyone! I’ve been feeling a bit homesick lately and was wondering what are your go-to Filipino dishes to cook that remind you of home. I could really use some comfort food tips! Whether it's adobo, sinigang, or something else, I’d love to hear your favorites and any special family recipes...
  13. B

    Best Free Software for PC Maintenance

    Hey everyone! I've been looking for some good free software to help with PC maintenance and optimization. Any recommendations for tools that can help with cleaning up junk files, monitoring system performance, or even managing startup programs? I want to keep my system running smoothly without...
  14. B

    Opentext Ecm Content Server - Getting Started

    Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely check out the video and see if the link still works.
  15. B

    Hello Newbie here

    Hey bkkboy2569, welcome! I totally get wanting to simplify things and focus on more meaningful connections. What made you decide to drop the other apps?
Top Bottom