Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Recent content by 3x0xi

  1. 3

    BUYING SELLING [GUIDE] How to buy grants

    Hi , I do not have the previlage to reply on topics
  2. 3

    Are there international people ?

    is there anyone who speaks English and give me some tips , I am new here. Thank you
  3. 3

    dl.katz.to Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin.

    Tha k you so much for replying. I will keep replying and posting. I am I to anything as long as it's interesting
  4. 3

    dl.katz.to HBIT Premium - [ 02/01/2025 ]

    How can I see links
  5. 3

    BUYING SELLING [GUIDE] How to buy grants

    How can I start viewing items
  6. 3

    dl.katz.to Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin.

    I am new so I do not understand how to turn on the reply privilege
  7. 3

    dl.katz.to Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin.

    Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin here , nice to find this forum happy to see you all. I would love to learn , contribute and post. Thank you
  8. 3

    Newbie , Welcome po sa Katz. basa muna tayo dito! para hindi ma BAN. Bago Mag INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

    Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin , I found this forum very interesting and hope to learn post.
  9. 3

    dl.katz.to HBIT Premium - [ 02/01/2025 ]

    Thank you
Top Bottom