Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Your Most Memorable Gaming Moments

T 148

ToxicRyan09

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
35
Location
Philippines
grants
₲72
Hey gamers! Let’s take a trip down memory lane. What’s the most memorable moment you’ve had while gaming? Could be a crazy win, an emotional story beat, or even a hilarious fail. I’d love to hear your stories! Mine was when I finally beat Dark Souls after countless tries. I felt like I conquered a mountain!
 
B 871

baetro

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
264
Reaction score
232
Points
43
grants
₲463
a noisy comshop bro haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: ManilaAnime2024, AldrinKernel2k and NinjaBarako07
Top Bottom