Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Yoga: Online Yoga Class Designing For Seniors & Beginners 24

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

b8456000b1ddeba6ced0accbc80a208a.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.22 GB | Duration: 1h 49m

Yoga : Step by Step method to design Yoga Classes For Absolute Beginners & Seniors (Asana Teaching Methodology Part 1)​

What you'll learn
Learn Class designing with basic concepts and practical approach
Practice Opening and Closing Prayers in Yoga Class
Basic poses with warmup & joint mobility drills for Seniors & Beginners
Practice from the comfort of your own home, easy and convenient
Learn step by step approach to doing yoga posture safely
Learn to design your very own yoga sequences with effective cueing
Build your yoga practice from the mat up without any prior experience with confidence
You will be able to practice Asanas confidently and effectively
Learn dynamic warm-up for Beginners before any Asana classes
Learn the importance of counter poses in yoga for Beginners
Learn the names of the most commonly practised yoga postures in English and in Sanskrit
Practice a full and well-rounded basic Hatha Yoga class
Have an understanding of mantras and their benefit to you
Experience inner peace with self-awareness
Integrate Hatha yoga easily and effectively into your lifestyle for your body & mind
Practice with confidence, knowing you are fully supported by the course instructor
The practice of Sun Salutations with Mantra chanting
Have an understanding of the different types of yoga
Guided classes include Dynamic warm-up, Joint Mobility, Basic, Seated & Standing Poses
Requirements
No previous experience is required for this course
The course is perfect for complete beginners & Seniors
No special equipment required
A yoga Mat is good to have, however not mandatory
Description
YOGA : ONLINE YOGA CLASS DESIGNING & SEQUENCING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERS 24Yoga : Step by Step method to design Yoga Classes For Absolute Beginners & Seniors (Asana Teaching Methodology Part 1)=A FEW TESTIMONIALS FROM STUDENTS OF THE "YOGA CLASS DESIGNING & SEQUENCING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERS COURSE"=Being a part of the workshop was a fantastic learning experience. The course was meticulously planned and carried out, and by the end of the course, the learning was completely enhanced. The timing for each exercise or asana, the course structure, the teachers' expertise, their patience when instructing, and their ability to provide feedback were all excellent. I've undoubtedly learned techniques that I had never heard of before, and my practice has already advanced significantly. Huge gratitude to Gaurav Sir for being a such great teacher. I'll be delighted to keep learning with rehab yoga always. - Nitin (India)I have a better understanding of how to create a class after taking the workshop on Asana Teaching Methodology. Gaurav Sir designed the workshop in a simple way but useful, especially for someone who was still confused about how to create a class sequencing like me. I am glad I took the workshop, thanks once again Gaurav Sir! - Nadra (Indonesia)The course and experience are very astonishing, and the awareness that it created within and around me is very shocking and enlightening. His love and passion for the topic and teaching add cherries to the top. Great and the best course. Thank you Gaurav. - Agata (UK)It's such a beautiful course that Gaurav Sir has introduced to us. His passion for the subject of YOGA teaching has made it so mesmerising, easy to understand and powerful, I can't even explain." Thank you - Minal (India)The workshop was really thorough, clear, and enlightening. The two hours flew by quickly and were jam-packed with tonnes of useful knowledge that will help me strengthen and extend my Yoga teaching practice. I've started creating Yoga classes while being more observant of all of my skills on the mat. - Hanuma (India)Absolute Excellence! Workshops are one thing, but Rehab Yoga workshops are another. There are master trainers and then there is Gaurav, the master trainer of rehabilitation yoga. Everything I desired was there. I gained a lot from it and strongly urge you to go the next time. - Nikita (India)The time I spent learning with Gaurav Sir has been the most enjoyable of my life. His extensive knowledge and expertise have broadened my horizons. As a result of the constant study and exposure to different yoga styles and practices, my teaching also improved to new standards. Sincerely grateful I appreciate it a lot, sir. - Mudra (India)The course was fantastic, holistic, and enriching. The course is packed with information on Teaching Methodologies and how one should adhere to their teaching plans depending on their and their client's need. This course has raised my awareness of the importance of class designing and sequencing and I wholeheartedly suggest it to anyone who wants to learn about the Corrective way to design & teach a Yoga Asana class. Thank you Gaurav sir for always imparting knowledge with such fervour. You are outstanding. - Ramya (India)A thorough course that is exceptionally well-designed and explained, as always. Learning from Gaurav Sir, who lives what he preaches, is always a delight. The balance between theory and application in the course was excellent. It was eloquently discussed how to apply Teaching Methodologies to a wide range of populations, broadening our area of expertise. I am now more comfortable teaching various class styles to my customers. Yoga is essential for a healthy existence. Many thanks to Gaurav Sir for providing classes like this. - Heena (India)I'm grateful to Guru Gaurav, and I'm happy with the workshop. The themes, Asana, and the presentation were highly targeted, accurate, and helpful. Thank you very much. - Zee (Philippines)What will you get:Learning from the best in the Industry. Gaurav Negi is an International course presenter for Yoga, Ayurveda, Fitness, Anatomy & Physiology, Corrective exercises and Rehabilitation.15+ Lectures (100+ Minutes of Content)You will get a Personalized Certificate after the completion of this course affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA2 hours continuing education point at Yoga Alliance USAFull Course manual to download.Lifetime assistance to help the community.Free Monthly Live GROUP Class with Real-Time Advice on real scenarios with the course participants.All your Questions and Doubts on this topic will be answered.**For Registered Yoga Teachers: This certificate course can be added to your YACEP for 2 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Educational Points. After the course, you will receive a course completion certificate affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA.Online Yoga Course: Yoga for Beginners, Yoga for Seniors Course Syllabus:Welcome to Beginner & Seniors Yoga Class Design Course1.1. Introduction of the Course & Easy Flow Class1.2. Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Exercises) MUST DO before any physical activity1.3. General Mobility Drill to do before Asana Classes or any Physical Activity1.4. Dynamic Warm up after Mobility Drills and before Class or Workout1.5. Main Asanas Class for Beginners to Build Foundation with Detailed Cueing1.6. Savasana (Final Relaxation) after the class1.7. Post Class Discussion on key elements of Yoga Class1.8. How to Design a Beginner Class and How to Incorporate Yoga Practices in Class1.9. Yoga Asanas as per (Sage) Maharishi Patanjali in 3 Yoga Sutras1.10. Make your Yoga Classes Holistic in Nature1.11. Why Females Should not be Practicing Yoga Asanas during Menstruation?1.12. Why Warm Up is Important before Asana Practice? Is it always the same?1.13. Why Counter Postures are important during Yoga Asana Practice?1.14. Yoga can give you more than what you are looking for. Work for that.1.15. The beauty of Mantra Chanting During Yoga PracticeWho this course is for:Anyone who wishes to practise yoga but at their own time and at their own convenience should take this course.Although the course was designed with beginners in mind, those with some prior yoga experience can also benefit from it.This online yoga course has been designed for everyone who has ever had a passing fascination with yoga but hasn't truly had the chance to partake in this wonderful discipline. To get the most out of this training, no prior yoga experience is necessary. Those who have tried yoga but haven't been able to commit to regular courses are also a good fit for this course.Additionally, it is ideal for those who wish to benefit from yoga without having to pay for costly lessons at a health club or gym.Requirements:The course is perfect for complete beginners & SeniorsNo previous experience is required for this courseNo special equipment requiredA yoga Mat is good to have, however not mandatoryDescription: Yoga Online: ONLINE YOGA CLASS DESIGNING FOR SENIORS & BEGINNERSWHY REHAB YOGA?We know and understand that yoga means union therefore it's a oneness of body, mind and soul. As great Yogis used to use certain breathing techniques as a medium to achieve this goal with time and practice, similarly in the modern world the goal might be the same but there are various challenges.The most important challenge to walking on the yogic path and achieving its goals in the modern world is Vyadhi (disease) whether physical or mental. Till the time people are struggling and suffering with their own body and mind's instability it's very tough to maintain discipline.Nowadays people don't understand and consider their limitations, diseases, and illnesses and think that like people in old days used to get benefits and achievements from yoga and yogic life, similarly they will also get, however, it's not easy because Vyadhi is restricting them from even living a healthy life.Also, they try to find out all the solutions through yoga itself and that also in 1 hour of practice 3 days a week or less. They don't want to understand that Yoga is not meant for therapeutic purposes, all the health benefits are the by-products of a yogic lifestyle. Yoga is not an exercise program it should be one's lifestyle and then only all the Siddhi/achievements can be achieved.Therefore in Rehab Yoga, we are focusing on the foundation of life using yogic limbs as described by Maharishi Patanjali in Yoga Sutras. We are trying to overcome the limitations, instability and restrictions which are holding a person back in the modern lifestyle from getting yogic benefits, and then with their own pace and practice, people will start getting into the path of real yoga.In Rehab Yoga we are trying to give meaning and purpose to all the actions so that each step will be valuable and a stepping stone towards Samadhi/Enlightenment.We need to first understand and listen to our own bodies before we can make conclusions about the external world. It's time to get back to the basics, it's time to get connected with the self, it's time to be on the yogic path to achieve higher consciousness and all these will only happen when we will take accountability for ourselves and accept as it is.What you'll learn:Learn Class designing with basic concepts and practical approachPractice Opening and Closing Prayers in Yoga ClassBasic poses with warmup & joint mobility drills for Seniors & BeginnersPractice from the comfort of your own home, easy and convenientLearn step by step approach to doing yoga posture safelyLearn to design your very own yoga sequences with effective cueingBuild your yoga practice from the mat up without any prior experience with confidenceYou will be able to practice Asanas confidently and effectivelyLearn dynamic warm-up for Beginners before any Asana classesLearn the importance of counter poses in yoga for BeginnersLearn the names of the most commonly practised yoga postures in English and in SanskritPractice a full and well-rounded basic Hatha Yoga classHave an understanding of mantras and their benefit to youExperience inner peace with self-awarenessIntegrate Hatha yoga easily and effectively into your lifestyle for your body & mindPractice with confidence, knowing you are fully supported by the course instructorThe practice of Sun Salutations with Mantra chantingHave an understanding of the different types of yogaGuided classes include Dynamic warm-up, Joint Mobility, Basic, Seated & Standing Poses
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to Beginner & Seniors Yoga Class
Lecture 1 1 Introduction of the Course & Easy Flow Class
Lecture 2 2 Sukshma Vyayama (Micro Exercises) MUST DO before any physical activity
Lecture 3 3 General Mobility Drill to do before Asana Classes or any Physical Activity
Lecture 4 4 Dynamic Warm up after Mobility Drills and before Class or Workout
Lecture 5 5 Main Asanas Class for Beginners to Build Foundation with Detailed Cueing
Lecture 6 6 Savasana (Final Relaxation) after the class
Lecture 7 7 Post Class Discussion on key elements of Yoga Class
Lecture 8 8 How to Design a Beginner Class and How to Incorporate Yoga Practices in Class
Lecture 9 9 Yoga Asanas as per (Sage) Maharishi Patanjali in 3 Yoga Sutras
Lecture 10 10 Make your Yoga Classes Holistic in Nature
Lecture 11 11 Why Females Should not be Practicing Yoga Asanas during Menstruation?
Lecture 12 12 Why Warm Up is Important before Asana Practice? Is it always same?
Lecture 13 13 Why Counter Postures are important during Yoga Asana Practice?
Lecture 14 14 Yoga can give you more than what you are looking for. Work for that.
Lecture 15 15 Beauty of Mantra Chanting During Yoga Practice
Anyone who wishes to practise yoga but at their own time and at their own convenience should take this course.,Although the course was designed with beginners in mind, those with some prior yoga experience can also benefit from it.,This online yoga course has been designed for everyone who has ever had a passing fascination with yoga but hasn't truly had the chance to partake in this wonderful discipline. To get the most out of this training, no prior yoga experience is necessary. Those who have tried yoga but haven't been able to commit to regular courses are also a good fit for this course.,Additionally, it is ideal for those who wish to benefit from yoga without having to pay for costly lessons at a health club or gym.

1ea629aa61f3b5d932fc87cd85ec61ad.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,319
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom