Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What's Your Go-To Smartphone Photography Tip?

A 166

AstigCarlo09

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
165
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Philippines
grants
₲44
I've been really getting into smartphone photography lately and I want to know: what are your go-to tips for taking better photos with your phone? Any specific apps you recommend, or settings that can help? I love learning from others' experiences!
 
Top Bottom