Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

What's up guys!

Alexhost
C 0

Cupchikary

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲226
1 years of service
Hello! Ask ko lang po ano ba effective na gamot sa singaw sa bibig maliban sa asin?

H 0

Hizen

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,836
2 years of service
I am so happy I discovered this site. All the stuffs you could do here is amazing. Download E-books, video games, movies.

I also like that people here in Katz is so well mannered unlike the mainstream SocMed.

I am in my 30's. Medical professional. If you need some medical advise (I will answer your question as long as my powers can), recommendations for video games, movies, tv shows...Im your guy
So nice to see you're loving the place already!. Welcome

OP
K 0

knightandsamurai

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲236
1 years of service
Hello! Ask ko lang po ano ba effective na gamot sa singaw sa bibig maliban sa asin?

You can try this po.

Make sure na singaw po ang pag lalagyan niyo and to STRICTLY follow the instruction sa box.

Warning: Masakit po yan ilagay sa singaw BUT very effective. Once or twice niyo lang gamitin then after that wala na ang pain ng singaw.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Z 0

zennon54

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,533
1 years of service
I am so happy I discovered this site. All the stuffs you could do here is amazing. Download E-books, video games, movies.

I also like that people here in Katz is so well mannered unlike the mainstream SocMed.

I am in my 30's. Medical professional. If you need some medical advise (I will answer your question as long as my powers can), recommendations for video games, movies, tv shows...Im your guy
Hi knightandsamurai! I hope this site will help you learn more and make you discover many things both in and out of your profession! Take care bro and will sure to look up your recommendations

E 0

elfcking

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲130
1 years of service

Likewise brotha

Top Bottom