Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What do you do when you're bored?

T 185

tuffboi5728

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
68
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Manila, Philippines
grants
₲256
I mean I study when im bored but I mostly play basketball cause it makes me more physically active
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: UltraJomar and LesterStreamxx
K 467

kryzy00

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Messages
80
Reaction score
177
Points
33
Location
Manila
grants
₲355
Think about life XD
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: AndresCoder, JomarRipper, ManilaGamer101 and 2 others
Top Bottom