Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

What Are Your Favorite PC Game Mods?

P 162

PaoloNode23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
Location
Philippines
grants
₲39
Hey everyone! I’ve been diving into some mods for my favorite games and I’m curious to know what mods you all love. Whether it’s graphics enhancements, gameplay tweaks, or even total conversions, I want to hear about them! Any recommendations? Let’s share our favorites and maybe discover some hidden gems together!
 
Top Bottom