Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Watercolor Abstract Portrait Painting

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

0b31f04e85bdbf8e1e9d8b135115eeee.jpeg

2022-11-20
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 829.70 MB | Duration: 39m

Watercolor Abstract Portrait Painting​

About This Class
Hello Artist, how are you ? Today I like to share with you this class based on a watercolor painting, mixing a portraits with an abstract background. I am going to show the full entire process, ste
Description
Hello Artist, how are you ?Today I like to share with you this class based on a watercolor painting, mixing a portraits with an abstract background.As usual I will show you the full entire process, starting from the materials I used, until the final painting.You will see all the steps to get the final result, and in case something is not really clear, please just contact me and let me know, ad I will be happy to help you.This painting is quite simple, is suitable for any level, and also you can use a lot of reference images to make something similar.I used one of my pics, took by me in one of my photo shooting, but basically any image is good to get an effect like that.The main point is to blend the hairs of the main subject, with an abstract background.Waterproof black india ink, watercolor wash, a cold press paper, a couple of technical pens and 2/3 brushes, and you will be ready to make it ;)I hope you will enjoy the process, and please, never stop practice ! Thank you to support me and my ArtSee you soonUmberto.
Project Guide
Hello Artist, how are you ?Today I like to share with you this class based on a watercolor painting, mixing a portraits with an abstract background.I am going to show the full entire process, step by step, and I am going to start to describe the material I used on that- Start with a cold press (or rough) 100% cotton watercolor paper, because I think will be easier to work with that kind of paper, and you will get more time to fix some minor mistake, or extend the watercolor wash, or pick up color in excess- Fountain pen, technical pens, and brush pen, to make the swirls and the thin lines in the background - Black ink 100% waterproof, really important because you have to be sure is totally dry and complete waterproof before go over it with watercolor wash- Flat cheap brush, to use with the black ink- Mop watercolor brushes, or any suitable watercolor brush can carry on a good amount of waterYou can use basically any reference image to get an effect like that, because the focus of this painting is to blend the hairs of the main subject, with an abstract background, and create the finale interesting effect.I really hope you will enjoy the process, and please, even if this painting is quite simple, and is suitable for any level, if you need further details, or if you have any question, please contact me.Also......remember, never stop practice ! Thank you again to support me and my ArtSee you soonUmberto
Overview
Lesson 1:Intro
Lesson 2:Materials
Lesson 3:Inking
Lesson 4:Background Ink Lines
Lesson 5:Background Volumes
Lesson 6:Background Watercolor Wash
Lesson 7:Neutral Watercolor Wash
Lesson 8:Greetings

d9cc33806ccbe4c1340d6aef6b595b36.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom