Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Videography Basics: Create Commercials In Your Bedroom

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,518
2 years of service

d813a5d63a74eae930ee46b93e5d50b6.jpeg

Last updated 2/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 483.53 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

A simple guide to turn your bedroom to a completely functional filming studio and create commercials in it​

What you'll learn
Brainstorm and create a shot list for the commercial
Set up a functional filming studio in your bedroom
Shoot every shot mentioned in your shot list
Edit everything into a beautiful video
Requirements
No videography experience needed to participate in this course. I will guide you through everything you need to know
Description
Yes you read the title correctly. Bedroom commercials. In this course I am going through everything that you're going to need as well as the whole shooting and editing process in creating a professional-looking commercial in your bedroom. You don't have to be an experienced videographer in order to follow the content of this course. This course is made for regular people and Camera fanatics that want to make the best out of their small spaces and learn how to brainstorm, shoot and edit product commercials. During the past three years of me working as a part-time filmmaker I have developed a a strategy on how to turn your bedroom into a fully functional filming Studio that can easily shoot product commercials that give a professional vibe. In this course we're going to start with how I brainstorm my commercial and in how I create a shot list, then I'm going to show you the most value for money gear that you're going to need in order to pull this off, and finally I'm going to show you how I set up everything how I shoot the commercail as well as how I edit it. I really believe that many people will find Value in this course, so have a seat and lets go!
Overview
Section 1: Brainstorming and Preparing for the Shoot
Lecture 1 The Gear that you will need
Lecture 2 The Brainstorming Process
Section 2: Action
Lecture 3 Setting up a Studio
Lecture 4 Shooting the Commercial
Lecture 5 Editing and the Final Product
Section 3: Examples for Inspiration
Lecture 6 Some of my Bedroom Commercials
Beginner videographers and Camera owners that want to make the most out of their small spaces

2eb94677d0c39c4b791ef904f0597ea4.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,409
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

S 0

shackoy

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲363
2 years of service

d813a5d63a74eae930ee46b93e5d50b6.jpeg

Last updated 2/2_O_2_2
MP4 | v.ide.0: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 483.53 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

A simple guide to turn your bedroom to a completely functional filming studio and create commercials in it​

What you'll learn
Brainstorm and create a shot list for the commercial
Set up a functional filming studio in your bedroom
Shoot every shot mentioned in your shot list
Edit everything into a beautiful v.ide.0
Requirements
No videography experience needed to participate in this course. I will guide you through everything you need to know
Description
Yes you read the title correctly. Bedroom commercials. In this course I am going through everything that you're going to need as well as the whole shooting and editing process in creating a professional-looking commercial in your bedroom. You don't have to be an experienced videographer in order to follow the content of this course. This course is made for regular people and Camera fanatics that want to make the best out of their small spaces and learn how to brainstorm, shoot and edit product commercials. During the past three years of me working as a part-time filmmaker I have developed a a strategy on how to turn your bedroom into a fully functional filming Studio that can easily shoot product commercials that give a professional vibe. In this course we're going to start with how I brainstorm my commercial and in how I create a shot list, then I'm going to show you the most value for money gear that you're going to need in order to pull this off, and finally I'm going to show you how I set up everything how I shoot the commercail as well as how I edit it. I really believe that many people will find Value in this course, so have a seat and lets go!
Overview
Section 1: Brainstorming and Preparing for the Shoot
Lecture 1 The Gear that you will need
Lecture 2 The Brainstorming Process
Section 2: Action
Lecture 3 Setting up a Studio
Lecture 4 Shooting the Commercial
Lecture 5 Editing and the Final Product
Section 3: Examples for Inspiration
Lecture 6 Some of my Bedroom Commercials
Beginner videographers and Camera owners that want to make the most out of their small spaces

2eb94677d0c39c4b791ef904f0597ea4.jpeg

D0.wnL0a.d link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
patingin po