Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Using Proxies for SEO Tools

H 155

HyperSamurai09

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
Location
Philippines
grants
₲40
Hey everyone! I've been diving into SEO lately and I'm curious about how many of you are using proxies for your SEO tools like keyword research, rank tracking, or competitor analysis. I've heard mixed opinions—some say it's essential to avoid getting blocked, while others think it's not that necessary. What’s your experience? Do you have any specific proxy services you recommend for SEO? Let’s share insights!
 
Top Bottom