Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Upgrading from HDD to SSD: Worth It?

J 173

JuanStream021

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
169
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
22
Location
Philippines
grants
₲42
Hey guys! I've been considering upgrading my storage from an HDD to an SSD for my gaming PC. I've heard it can really speed up load times and overall performance, but I'm not sure if the investment is worth it. Have any of you made the switch? What kind of improvements did you notice? Any tips on choosing the right SSD? Thanks!
 
Top Bottom