Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Understanding Visa Sponsorship for Employment

D 174

DavaoKernel23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
165
Reaction score
5
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Philippines
grants
₲78
Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion about visa sponsorship, particularly for those looking to work abroad. I've been researching different companies and their sponsorship policies, but it seems like there's a lot of mixed information out there. What should I look for in a company that offers visa sponsorship? Are there specific industries or roles that are more likely to provide this kind of support? I’d love to hear your experiences or any tips you might have!
 
Top Bottom