Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Transform Anger It Into Power And Happiness

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,560
2 years of service

0326157cf818de81ab22d4b11f561342.jpeg

Transform Anger It Into Power And Happiness
Last updated 9/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 1h 38m

Creator's Absorption Technique - Instead of trying to manage anger, transform it at the deepest level of the mind​

What you'll learn
How to discover the inner cause of one's anger
How to transform Anger into Happiness naturally
How to naturally forgive others
Requirements
Good English
Description
Have you ever been angry at someone?When we experience anger, the common tendency is to dwell in the thoughts of hatred and punishment.But, in doing this, we end up only experiencing Suffering rather than Learning.Realize the experiences of anger can be tremendously transformative if one knows how to use them to grow, to become more enlightened.The Creator's Absorption will take you to realize that when you hate someone, you are actually hating a part of yourself. And by learning to accept what you cannot accept, you will be able to absorb what others have that you don't have, helping you fill what you lack and address the weaknesses within.The Creator's Absorption is not an anger management technique. It is a technique for you to go into the deepest level of the Mind so that you can know the deepest cause of your anger and transform it.So, it will be a challenging and uncomfortable course because you will be taken to explore the rawest state of your anger-Self-RejectionThe goal is to never experience anger again!RequirementsThis is a simple technique to learn, but as it is a deeply self-transformative course as it will challenge the mind and discomfort will be experienced. So better for people who have good English and Age 25+=====Some Reviews====="I believe in the duality of things and Jonny John Liu explains this duality in a peaceful, loving and truthful way. Sometimes it was challenging for me to listen to his wisdom because my mind is stubborn, but I knew in my heart he was right, so I forged ahead and I am glad I did! I am looking forward to more of his teachings." - Mike Challenging Is GoodSo this course will take you on a journey of self-discovery, a journey of self-transformation.Your beliefs will be challenged, and turned upside down. So discomfort will be an inevitable part of the course.But discomfort is a good thing.Realize that it is natural to experience discomfort when we try to transform our mind at the deepest level. Because if there is no discomfort, it means that our mind / beliefs are not being challenged.And if our mind is not challenged, there will be no change!So take this course with an open mind, try the technique with an open heart.So that you can transform your mind and change your life so that you can experience greater happiness!This course follows the tradition of Vipassana - which means to see reality as is. So all challenging sensations and emotions experienced in this course is natural, a part of the self-transformation process. If no challenging sensations is felt, then the technique is not working. See you soon!-Jonny JohnI have 8 + other courses which you can find by clicking on my profile icon. · Transform Your Mind, Transform your life· The Creator's Meditation - 22 Day meditation course· The Creator's Absorption - Transform Your Anger Into Happinessetc.Music Credits-Background music by Mark Purpose @ Fivver
Who this course is for
People who want to develop greater happiness and strength within,People who are on a journey of Self-Discovery

0aef40bebec05c99d4561b609b76770f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom