Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Meditation For Busy People - Release Stress In 1 Minute!

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,442
2 years of service

16e94266d54ce1d6ecfda2d923200a94.jpeg

Meditation For Busy People - Release Stress In 1 Minute!
Last updated 9/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz
Language: English | Size: 632.93 MB | Duration: 0h 39m

This Meditation works With The Mind rather than Against it to release the stress within naturally and organically.​

What you'll learn
Learn how to make the mind calmer through learning a 1 minute meditation
Learn how to use the 1 minute meditation to become more present and relaxed in life
Learn how to prolong the meditation to understand more about oneself through the meditation
Requirements
Keep an open mind and try the meditation before judging the meditation will allow you to experience the true benefits of the one minute meditation!
Description
Need A Quick Relief From Stress?The Holy Temple Meditation is a powerful 1-minute meditation that can help one to achieve a deep state of Inner Stillness, Peace, and Wisdom within a short amount of time.This technique is designed for busy people who need a quick way to gain instant relief from their suffering states of mind.A Uniquely Created Meditation That Works With The MindI created this unique meditation from the knowledge I gained exploring the nature of the Consciousness. The unique thing about this meditation is that it does not "force" the mind to stop thinking but rather the relaxation happens naturally through the use of wisdom-and-truth-infused declarations; you will also learn how to make your own ones too!The short 1-minute meditation can also be prolonged for those who are needing longer relief.Useful In All Sorts Of SituationsThis meditation technique can be used throughout various times of the day: in moments when one needs to focus on a particular task; in moments of preparing for sleep; in times when one needs to calm their nerves, for instance, in times of presenting a public speech, and so forth.Testimonials"This course is very easy, and I found the practice taught within to be effective from the first use! I highly recommend this course!" - R Kirk"It really works!" -M Thompson"Jonny John Liu is a good instructor and it is a pleasure listening to his courses. All his courses are recommendable!!!!!" - Dr. H Manoukian M.D."I found this course very helpful b/c it helps me a lot to clear the hustle which is going inside my mind everyday and helps me to increase my focus on my present work instead of wandering off. The way he present lecture is amazing and easily accepted by my mind w/o any confusion." -PiyushI have 8 + other courses which you can find by clicking on my profile icon. · Transform Your Mind, Transform your life· The Creator's Meditation - 22 Day meditation course· The Creator's Absorption - Transform Your Anger Into Happinessetc.
Who this course is for
This was created for those who have a busy life / busy mind and wish to find a quick way to gain instant relief from stress,The meditation is especially helpful for those who tend to have wandering thoughts happening in their mind,People who are interested in meditation, or wishing to gain mastery over the mind,People who want to find a technique to relax their mind, great for those who want a better quality sleep too!

6b534655eec303668c3a1fe1cd328c75.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,327
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom