Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Tips for Finding Authentic Filipino Ingredients Abroad

P 178

PaoloNode23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
39
Location
Philippines
grants
₲77
Hey everyone! I've been living abroad for a while now and I really miss cooking my favorite Filipino dishes. Finding authentic ingredients can be a challenge. Do you have any tips or places where I can buy them? There are a few Asian markets around, but I'm not sure if they have everything I need. I'd love to hear your experiences or recommendations!
 
Top Bottom