Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Thoughts on farlight?

K 0

keps321

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 5, 2024
Messages
35
Reaction score
2
Points
6
grants
₲84
Game is fine in general: doesn't look bad, runs pretty well, doesn't hog your storage, and some of the vehicles are pretty cool (mechas ftw!).

But that's more or less it. Characters and their abilities feel boring and uninspired, UI/UX is odd, and the game is just teaming with bots (you and your squad will have little to no issues racking up kills, in a battle royal).

I'll still play it a bit to see if I change my mind, but I doubt I'll keep playing it for long.

What do you guys think?
 
Top Bottom